Report of Mares Bred

General discussions about the technical aspects of the site -- generating reports, reading reports, uploading information, forum techniques, etc.

Moderators: Roguelet, WaveMaster, Lucy

Skye's Victory
Newborn

Report of Mares Bred

Postby Skye's Victory » Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:19 am

I am trying to find out if there is a way to access the names of the mares that a certain stallion has covered this season? I of course could call his owner but I just wanted to see if there was a way online, or not? Thanks in advance for any info you might have.
Olivia

Nappy
Weanling

Postby Nappy » Wed Oct 10, 2007 3:22 pm

2007 report isn't up, but you will find it here when it is.

http://www.equineonline.com/information.asp

Skye's Victory
Newborn

N/M

Postby Skye's Victory » Wed Oct 10, 2007 9:17 pm

Thanks for that information, I will keep checking back!
Olivia

Skye's Victory
Newborn

N/M

Postby Skye's Victory » Wed Oct 10, 2007 9:18 pm

Thanks for that information, I will keep checking back!
Olivia

madelyn

Postby madelyn » Mon Nov 05, 2007 6:42 am

To the best of my knowledge, you cannot access the NAMES of the mares bred to a particular stallion. The stallion owner might choose to release that, but the Jockey Club does not. I would not release that information for my stallion without the permission of all of the mare owners. It's a privacy thing.
So Run for the Roses, as fast as you can.....

Olivia65
Newborn

Thanks Madelyn!

Postby Olivia65 » Mon Nov 05, 2007 4:55 pm

Thank you, I didn't think about that aspect of it! I bred my TB mare this year to a new stallion and I don't think the owner has reported that her stallion covered any mares this year. I wanted to check because I know when my mare does end up foaling in March, I want to get all the registration papers started. This part of the contract was spelled out and I am just worried that she hasn't held up her end of the deal. I believe that her report has to be filed before the first of January? I am just nervous and getting excited about our new foal!