X-factor issue error; input please!

General discussions about the technical aspects of the site -- generating reports, reading reports, uploading information, forum techniques, etc.

Moderators: Roguelet, WaveMaster, Lucy

Roguelet

X-factor issue error; input please!

Postby Roguelet » Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:18 am

The techies are trying REALLY hard but they can not duplicate the X-factor error issue on their end! Here are the system combinations they have used, all of which have displayed the X-factor correctly for them: Web browsers Firefox 3.5.7, Opera 10.10, and Konqueror 3.5.4, all under the Linux/CentOS 5.4 operating system; Firefox 3.5.7 and Internet Explorer 6 under Windows 2000; Firefox 3.0.15 and Internet Explorer 7 on a Windows 2003 Server system. Then they downloaded and installed the exact same version of Google Chrome that I'm using, tried it under Windows XP Home edition, and it worked fine for them. They also tried Windows 7 Ultimate with Internet Explorer 8 and that worked fine for them.

I, on the other hand, am running Windows XP and Google Chrome, and I DO get the error. I also tried our other computer, which runs Windows Vista, and it gets the error using IE, Google Chrome, and Firefox. I installed Firefox on my Windows XP computer and got the error as well.

So, if anyone who is getting the errors would please post specifics about their systems, I will pass that along and hopefully the techies can get this figured out.
"Don't be a boorish buffoon" -Hokies Respect 'Jerk Alert'

KBEquine
Grade III Winner

Postby KBEquine » Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:55 am

The family numbers are missing today - I'm on IE 7.0.5730.13, if that helps.

the Ol'Line Rebel
Maiden Special Weight

Postby the Ol'Line Rebel » Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:53 pm

I notice the same female-family error starting last night. I am similar, Internet Explorer, v7 (7.0.5730.11).

Pan Zareta
Breeder's Cup Winner

Postby Pan Zareta » Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:48 pm

Right now the ff's appear to be a 'no-show' regardless of browser. The techs have been notified.