help its not working

General discussions about the technical aspects of the site -- generating reports, reading reports, uploading information, forum techniques, etc.

Moderators: Roguelet, WaveMaster, Lucy

tammysinnett
Starters Handicap

help its not working

Postby tammysinnett » Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:17 pm

I gave my membership fee...and I cannot get the hypo breeding to work nor the x factor....had this same problem in May when I purchased a month membership....it didnt ever work the whole month please help me find out what is wrong I am a penny pincher and feel like I just wasted my 10 bucks??? nothing against this site I love this site....just want what I purchased Help :oops:

Pan Zareta
Breeder's Cup Winner

Postby Pan Zareta » Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:16 am

Log out. Clear your temporary internet files. Log back in. If you still have problems accessing any or all of the premium features please post again here. It might help to know which operating system and browser your're using, including versions.

Lucy

Postby Lucy » Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:20 am

Looks fine on my end, so it must be some issue with your subscription not being properly activated, or possibly browser incompatibility (though I think there'd be more complaints if that were the case).

Either way, it's something the tech staff would have to help you with, and as far as I know they don't post here. Have you e-mailed the webmaster?