Okay this needs to stop

General discussions about the technical aspects of the site -- generating reports, reading reports, uploading information, forum techniques, etc.

Moderators: Roguelet, WaveMaster, Lucy

Heidilady
Eclipse Champion

Okay this needs to stop

Postby Heidilady » Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:56 pm

Okay JRD is at it again, and I can't tell if there's a 3rd person in there or not. Someone put the following into Eclipse Award finalist for 2yo Bulletin's pedigree under conformation notes.
"ONCE AGAIN MY INFORMATION HAS BEEN CHANGED and you post to threaten folks when yours has been changed! "

I know I'm not the one who changed anything on Bulletin's page, that was someone else, so maybe JRD changed their info or JRD is mad at me and thought I did it. I just know I'm the one that started a JRD thread so I don't get what else this could be but JRD being mad at me maybe? I don't 'post to threaten folks' at all. She needs to step off. This isn't her website. She doesn't get to sign anything, I don't care if it's JRD or xoxo, and she better follow consistent PQ info procedures that everybody else is expected to follow. Mods: This ought to be a signal that she needs to be restricted. She's gone from just being annoying to sending passive aggressive messages to people in a horse's information. This is someone who's unhinged.

PS. Actually I did take out your "JRD" signature and the crazy comment about changing info, precious. I did that today when I looked up something about Bulletin post-Eclipse Awards and caught the little message. That part *was* me. Kisses.
"Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana"