Site improvements

General discussions about the technical aspects of the site -- generating reports, reading reports, uploading information, forum techniques, etc.

Moderators: Roguelet, WaveMaster, Lucy

henthorn
Eclipse Champion

Site improvements

Postby henthorn » Mon May 23, 2005 5:39 am

I could use the combined ancestors inquiry better if I could select out certain criteria. E.g. exclude according to gender, or sire, or damsire, or time frame.

If I am looking for a stallion that includes Ribot and Bold Ruler, the list will be too large. But if I can exclude mares, fillies, and geldings, that would shorten it. If I could then create a window of certain birth years, such as 1985-2002, I would only include those likely to be standing at stud or soon to be.

Thanks for continuously improving the site.

Also, I wish the Preview and Submit buttons were within reach of the text window without having to scroll down every time at the end of a new post. Maybe the DISABLE, ATTACH, AND NOTIFY boxes could be up top or on the side of the text window.
Rocking H

milesm
2yo Maiden

Postby milesm » Fri Aug 19, 2005 12:00 am

Will take it into consideration. I have a whole month after Del Mar finishes and before the breeding season starts to look at overall site improvements.