help please, links dont work

General discussions about the technical aspects of the site -- generating reports, reading reports, uploading information, forum techniques, etc.

Moderators: Roguelet, WaveMaster, Lucy

yukidragon
Starters Handicap

help please, links dont work

Postby yukidragon » Thu Aug 25, 2005 11:37 pm

all but two links dont work.
reports link-- --links does'nt work.

milesm
2yo Maiden

Postby milesm » Fri Aug 26, 2005 7:44 pm

Is anyone else having the issue of the drop down menus not working either. I've heard it from one or two people that the reports/maintence menu don't work, but I can't seem to figure out why and it's working properly on any computer I try it on. Would like to find out if this is really an issue with the site or not.

Pan Zareta
Breeder's Cup Winner

Postby Pan Zareta » Sat Aug 27, 2005 8:19 pm

milesm wrote:Is anyone else having the issue of the drop down menus not working either.

I do when I'm logged in on a vintage laptop running Win 98 (first edition). The drop downs don't function until the page, including ad, is fully loaded, and the ad takes forever to load. In my case if it's happening on pq pages it's happening at some other sites too. Clearing temp internet files and cookies is usually curative, at least for a while. Haven't run into this at pq when logged in on boxes running various later editions of Windoze - in other words I don't think it's an issue w/ the site.