i want to add some info about...

General discussions about the technical aspects of the site -- generating reports, reading reports, uploading information, forum techniques, etc.

Moderators: Roguelet, WaveMaster, Lucy

xpectpeas22
Suckling

i want to add some info about...

Postby xpectpeas22 » Sun Nov 13, 2005 11:05 am

i have recently adopted expect peace or evan as i know him who is a 6yo ottb i had found this site and noticed first there is not any picture of him and no updated information about where he is. maybe no one cares but i was hoping to add a picture and a little bit about where he lives now. is this possible?
thank you all so much! he is my first horse and something i have wanted since i was very little. i love him to death. he is learning not to be a race horse and be a trail horse instead i may also try low level dressage with him too.
hang on for the ride of your life!

Lucy

Postby Lucy » Sun Nov 13, 2005 9:18 pm

All the info on our site is supplied by its users - so if you have facts to add about a horse, you are free to do so! :)

All you need to do is go to Evan's page, and in the 'maintenace' drop-down click on 'edit information'. Scroll down to the 'extra optional information' area, fill in whatever cells you have the correct info for, then hit the 'add/edit' button at the bottom. I took the liberty of filling in his race record through 2002. He may have raced beyond that, but that's as far as my APR covers.

As for photos, if you have a pic of him up on the web, then you can link to it by pasting the url of the photo itself (NOT the page the photo is on) into the 'photo URL' cel. Be sure the site it's on is one that allows remote linking.

Hope that helps! Good luck with your horse. :)

xpectpeas22
Suckling

Postby xpectpeas22 » Mon Nov 14, 2005 10:27 am

thanx i have some recent pictures i am going to have my friend add for me! :D
hang on for the ride of your life!