Stallion recomendations for Pinpoint Control

Get advice on your broodmares and stallion selection.

Moderators: Roguelet, WaveMaster, madelyn, Diane

foxtale
Maiden Special Weight

Stallion recomendations for Pinpoint Control

Postby foxtale » Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:16 am

Pinpoint Control
By Cryptoclearance out of Pointedly... I would like to breed to race to either stallions here in PA or KY, MD or Ny. Thanks so much. Oh...under $20,000 stud fee. NO SHARING BREEDERS AWARDS deals.
Let us help you to take advantage of lucrative PENNSYLVANIA Bred Breeding and Racing Incentive Programs worth over $20 MILLION annually.

Standing in 2010: www.foxtalestud.com
CAPITANO
RUBIYAT
SMART GUY

DDT
Breeder's Cup Winner

Postby DDT » Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:19 pm

foxtale

Golden Missile standing in NY has already sired a nice winner out of this mare and it looks like A.P. Indy does really well with Fappiano line mares, Golden Missile would be my first choice. I also like Albert the Great but the cross gives Fappiano 3X3, a little too close for my liking. Ecclesiastic also looks good on paper but I do not know how the physical matchup looks. Good luck with this mare, she was a pretty good runner herself.

DDT

Altanbarr
Allowance Winner

Postby Altanbarr » Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:25 pm

Why not Request for Parole? RF through a son and daughter of Aspidistra. You might also think about Siphon who has several graded winners out of Mr. Prospector line mares, including Dolosovientos out of a Cryptoclearance mare.

DDT
Breeder's Cup Winner

Postby DDT » Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:18 am

Altanbarr

In order to qualify as an RF the duplication of the inbred supeior female must be within 5 generations, thus, this is not a qualified RF, but since foxtale stands Request for Parole, it still would provide a nice cross and a breeding without travel involved. I also like Siphon.

DDT

Bill from WA
Breeder's Cup Contender

Postby Bill from WA » Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:26 am

Hi

I also like Siphon with her. Here is an article I wrote a few years ago regarding the Siphon/Mr Prospector cross.
http://www.dimarpublishing.citymaker.co ... /17713.htm\

Bill
Hold fast to dreams, for if dreams die, life is like a broken winged bird that cannot fly.

Langston Hughes

foxtale
Maiden Special Weight

Postby foxtale » Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:34 am

Thank you all for your suggestions.

DDT... You are correct...Pinpoint's best runner was sired by Golden Missile, so of course I did consider him along with other AP Indy sons...

I am considering my mare Real Hyper Roar for Albert The Great, which would be the same lines as Albertus Maximus. Too much Fappiano for me with Pinpoint & Albert.

Altanbarr... We will definitely consider Request For Parole , as Smart Guy and Request are my only 2 options for her here on the farm...

Any other thoughts?
Let us help you to take advantage of lucrative PENNSYLVANIA Bred Breeding and Racing Incentive Programs worth over $20 MILLION annually.

Standing in 2010: www.foxtalestud.com

CAPITANO

RUBIYAT

SMART GUY