Back to Pedigree Query
It is currently Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:22 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:16 am 
Grade II Winner

I like Discreet Cat too....
but I'm also biased towards Nobiz these days and he does have Fappiano up close so you would have inbreeding to Killaloe.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:37 am 
Weanling

dray33 wrote:
I am looking toward to 2010 season, and retired my Candy Ride filly because of nagging reoccurring issues that kept her from racing. She is a beautiful, muscular filly, who showed a lot of speed and talent, but a "funky tendon" kept her from progressing through training. When she trained, she was "it". She is physically spectacular. They told me looks alone might get her sold at a breeding stock type sale, but personally (and with this market) I would like to see how she is as a broodmare. I love her look, here's a couple yearling pics: http://www.foaltrack.com/FoalDetail.aspx?FoalId=6573

Anyway, as for breeding. Would love to pick a solid sire who's foal I can potentially sell, but wouldn't mind racing if I had to. Nice and strong, good tendons. I don't mind a new, unproven sire. I want to know who matches well with this type of mare.

She is: CANDY BUTTONS:
http://www.pedigreequery.com/candy+buttons

I am Bloodstock Agent Based in Fla currently in North Texas....
www.starquine.com
Hello,look at my listings ALAAZO, MALT MAGIC, MASSIVE DRAMA, HALO NAJIB, E Z WARRIOR, ASPEN RIDGE... ** PASS INFO along....

I recommend you Breed her to either HALO NAJIB OR MASSIVE DRAMA in Indiana... Program is Excellent and i placed these 2 Stallion for ZAYAT STABLES along with 3 others.. You can Nick mare Free @ TRUENICKs.com

Contact myself If Anyt ..?? ok Also U can BId today until 8pm on Seasons for as Littlle as $250.. Yes $250 @ www.Starquine.com
also my site www.st-amandbloodstock.net