Broodmare advice wanted.

Get advice on your broodmares and stallion selection.

Moderators: Roguelet, WaveMaster, madelyn, Diane

Ryeno
Allowance Winner

Broodmare advice wanted.

Postby Ryeno » Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:37 pm

Howdy Folks,

Long time since I've been on the board. Hope all is well. Question about a mare I have and was hoping to see if anyone has anything thoughts about what direction I may want to look at if I decide to breed this mare. She would definitely be a breed to race proposition. She was a grinder that won 6 of 22 races and earned 75k. Her name is "Priddy Fair" and she is currently located in BC Canada. Love to hear some thoughts on her from some members on this board.

Thanks in advance!
"The easiest way to end up with a million dollars in the horseracing business is to start with 3 million!"

madelyn

Re: Broodmare advice wanted.

Postby madelyn » Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:09 pm

What a nice kind of pedigree she has; it should be fun to find a nice stallion for her. Looking at the first dam and her siblings, a Seattle Slew line stallion would be a no brainer. You could also look for another line of Mr P since you have Unbridled/Fappiano in there.
So Run for the Roses, as fast as you can.....

Ryeno
Allowance Winner

Postby Ryeno » Sun Oct 13, 2019 7:45 pm

Thanks Madelyn!
"The easiest way to end up with a million dollars in the horseracing business is to start with 3 million!"

kimberley mine
Breeder's Cup Contender

Postby kimberley mine » Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:22 am

Take a look at Ralis -- Gr-1 winner standing in your province for $2,000. His female family is solid producers, which looks a bit thin recently because his 2nd dam only had one filly. Go a bit further back and you find the useful stallion Sultry Song and Gr-1 winner Mass Media.

Ryeno
Allowance Winner

Postby Ryeno » Thu Oct 24, 2019 5:50 pm

Thanks Kimberly. I might go out and have a peek at him and see how they match up physically.

Cree
Eclipse Champion

Postby Cree » Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:22 am

Rosberg?

Jusanothafox
Newborn

Postby Jusanothafox » Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:01 am

So I'm not sure exactly what you're looking for but I feel that the stallion lint that is standing in Canada for $1,800. Frost looks very very good he's out of AP Indy sire line also the stallions second dam is the great Bayoka. He is almost a steal for the price.

Goodluck