Georgia Crown

Discussion and analysis of thoroughbred stallions.

Moderators: Roguelet, WaveMaster, madelyn

sstacy19
Allowance Winner

Georgia Crown

Postby sstacy19 » Mon Jan 31, 2005 12:46 pm

HI Guys and girls I just wanted to make the offer on breeding to my stallion. His name is Georgia Crown and he is by 2 year old Champion and breeders cup winner Chief's Crown, out of Flapper Dancer by Fappiano. He is from a very strong and influential female family. He has a stakes placed half sibling who is still running at the fairgrounds now and a 3 year old half sibling by Cherokee run, a 2 year old half sibling by horse of the year Point Given and a yearling half sibling by the great and immortal sire Deputy Minister!! He was on the board 35 out of his 73 starts yes 73 starts! He retired sound and won a race every year from 3 til 8!! he placed twice at 2 most of his races were won by more than 4 lengths! Some by over 11! His stud fee is $1000 live foal but I will give free breedings to stakes earning or producing mares and mares who have won over $100,000. Discount and special consideration given to other race bred mares. He is correct and big and also carries the sabino gene as he is a minimal sabino with white spots throughout his coat and above his eye, he also has a blaze that wraps around his nose, pink lips and white chin with two high stockings into his hocks and tons of roaning!
If you want to add some speed, soundness, stamina and Flash to your racing stock look no further than Georgia crown! you can see him at my website:
http://fatchancefarm.tripod.com
"The blood runs hot in the Thoroughbred and the courage runs deep.
In the best of them, pride is limitless. This is their heritage and
they carry it like a banner. What they have, they use."

---C. W. Anderson