SWEPT OVERBOARD --- news?

Discussion and analysis of thoroughbred stallions.

Moderators: Roguelet, WaveMaster, madelyn

Jorge

SWEPT OVERBOARD --- news?

Postby Jorge » Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:24 am

Aside from A SHIN BLANC (haven't read about him any more), and Florentino (?) how is SWEPT OVERBOARD generally doing as a stallion in Japan? What is their own assesment on him? How are they mating him given his below 16 hands height?

http://www.pedigreequery.com/swept+overboard

Thanks in advance for any news!

LaTroienne
Restricted Stakes Winner

Postby LaTroienne » Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:50 pm

Jorge

Re: SWEPT OVERBOARD --- news?

Postby Jorge » Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:14 am

Jorge wrote:How is SWEPT OVERBOARD generally doing as a stallion in Japan? What is their own assesment on him? How are they mating him given his below 16 hands height?

Thank you very much for the reference statistic. I really appreciate your thoughtful assistance. Precisely, when I examined those statistics some of the forementioned questions came to mind. Answering those questions goes a little further from statistics. Perhaps may require being quite acknowleged "in-situ" with the stallion.

There are two stallions that makes one want to know more about them. Swept Overboard is one, the other is Kurafune (but that's another topic).

Jorge

Re: SWEPT OVERBOARD --- news?

Postby Jorge » Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:55 pm

Jorge wrote:
Jorge wrote:How is SWEPT OVERBOARD generally doing as a stallion in Japan? What is their own assesment on him? How are they mating him given his below 16 hands height?

Thank you very much for the reference statistic. I really appreciate your thoughtful assistance. Precisely, when I examined those statistics some of the forementioned questions came to mind. Answering those questions goes a little further from statistics. Perhaps may require being quite acknowleged "in-situ" with the stallion.

There are two stallions that makes one want to know more about them. Swept Overboard is one, the other is Kurafune (but that's another topic).

Are the owners of A SHIN BLANC considering him as a stallion prospect?