EVD 2 Year Old in training sale

Talk about upcoming sales or auction results.

Moderators: Roguelet, WaveMaster, madelyn

ageecee
Breeder's Cup Contender

Postby ageecee » Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:28 pm

so who went besides me, Sock, and Spex?

JaradM
Allowance Winner

Postby JaradM » Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:53 pm

[quote="ageecee"]so who went besides me, Sock, and Spex?[/quote

I was there.Finally got to meet Sock and Spex.Was planning on meeting up with you but I lost Sock.She must have ran off to buy a couple of horses.

I looked over the sales results yesterday. Sure had a large number of buy backs.

ageecee
Breeder's Cup Contender

Postby ageecee » Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:44 pm

Way too many buy backs-I lost Sock also never saw her but one time.

spex4me
Grade I Winner

Postby spex4me » Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:40 pm

Lol I didn't see you there agc! I'll have to get after sock for not saying anything! :lol: Of course I was too busy scratching my head at many of the 'sales' so I think I was just in a state of confusion. To which I am sorry I was introduced to JM in....bewilderment could have been my first name there! :P Not to mention New Orleans and Biloxi were calling too! Too many things to try and squeeze in, in too short time! Next time there will have to be more PQ time lmao!!
trying to come up with something brillant..... this may take a while. :)

ageecee
Breeder's Cup Contender

Postby ageecee » Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:16 am

I apologize, i saw you there but everytime i was either talking to someone else and couldnt get away and then i lost Sock and you. I talked to Sock for 5 minutes and then never saw her again the rest of the day. She really must of bought 2 horses that day.

spex4me
Grade I Winner

Postby spex4me » Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:35 pm

sure just say it ... I GOT SNUBBED!! lmao :twisted:
trying to come up with something brillant..... this may take a while. :)

Sock Monkey
Allowance Winner

Postby Sock Monkey » Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:35 am

Yeah, I was kind of bewildered by the prices, but I didn't look at a single horse up close and didn't even have my catalogue with me (sorry Ageecee and JaradM for continually asking "what's this horse"?) so I'm not qualified to really give any impressions.

It was good to finally meet JaradM in person and always good to see Ageecee. Didn't stay very long though - when Spex and hubby said they were ditching Opelousas for New Orleans, we decided to head out, too (but we didn't get to go to New Orleans :( ). I don't think we even made it to Hip 100.

The turnout was good I thought and I was pleasantly surprised by some big names in attendance. Overall, the horses looked good and I thought the quality is improving in both pedigree and presentation. It seemed like the sale was moving along very smoothly and I was pleased to see it started on time.