TVG Preview sale

Talk about upcoming sales or auction results.

Moderators: Roguelet, WaveMaster, madelyn

Laura
Weanling

TVG Preview sale

Postby Laura » Tue Mar 29, 2005 3:28 pm

Is anyone going to watch the Preview sale on TVG tonight? Its on at 10:30. Im excited about it. I love watching the sales on tvg. Its really interesting to see how much these thoroughbred colts,fillys go for. Whats really amazing is how these owners and trainers are able to come up with the money to pay for these horses.
If i went to one of these sales,i could never afford to bid on a horse. I would go just to watch the pretty horses.hehe

I wish Belmont Park would have something like that,then that way i could go and watch.

~Laura~

LSB
Grade II Winner

Postby LSB » Tue Mar 29, 2005 8:16 pm

I'll definitely be watching.

Last year we bid on one of the fillies they featured but didn't get her. It's always fun to see the back-story on their picks (which are often not my picks. :wink: )

Laura
Weanling

To Lsb

Postby Laura » Wed Mar 30, 2005 4:24 pm

My favorite colt was hip #205 or was it #250(got numbers mixed up)Tiznow colt with that big star/stripe on his face. He was really nice!

When I saw the colt by the sire Yes Its True,I took out my Three Chimney's book and saw the picture of him and noticed how much this colt's face looked like his daddy's face.hehe

I wrote down the dates on my calendar for when the Sales are going to be on tv. I can't wait to see a Point Given baby. I love that horse.

~Laura~

LSB
Grade II Winner

Postby LSB » Wed Mar 30, 2005 7:17 pm

I watched for the first hour, then got tired and went to bed. I missed a couple I wanted to see, but since I'll be here for the works and the sale itself, I'll just see them all live then. :)

LSB
Grade II Winner

Postby LSB » Sat Apr 02, 2005 9:52 am

I just got a copy of the DVD in the mail from Keeneland. Did anyone else get one?

Now I can watch the rest that I missed. :)