Boarding available

Veterinary, horse care, and training issues.

Moderators: Roguelet, hpkingjr, WaveMaster, madelyn

Aheadbyahair
Suckling

Boarding available

Postby Aheadbyahair » Fri Jun 17, 2005 5:22 am

I have 4 spots for boarding available at my place. Pasture boarding with run ins. Layed up horses or broodmares welcome aswell. Located 1 hour north of barrie. E-mail [email protected]
Hey guys....Would love to hear from anyone who just wants to chat about general stuff or horse stuff (anywhere from TB racing to barrel racing to jumping) Have a great day and SMILE!!!

Inyureye
Allowance Winner

Postby Inyureye » Fri Jun 17, 2005 8:53 am

Just out of curiosity, where's Barrie?

madelyn

Postby madelyn » Fri Jun 17, 2005 8:57 am

In Ontario, north of Toronto maybe 40 mi or so, If I remember right (left there in '80)...
So Run for the Roses, as fast as you can.....

Aheadbyahair
Suckling

Postby Aheadbyahair » Fri Jun 17, 2005 10:58 am

yes you are correct! good memory for having left in 1980! It is about 45 minutes north of toronto. Then I am located about 50 minutes to an hour (depending on speed) from Barrie. I am just a small farm. With 4 horses of my own. But have the extra room for 4 more to board. There are not many boarding facilities around here and if there are they charge insane amounts like 500 dollars a month for pasture board. I guess that's the price to pay when you live in muskoka. However i would charge nowhere near that. And i have many years horse experience with training and riding.
Hey guys....Would love to hear from anyone who just wants to chat about general stuff or horse stuff (anywhere from TB racing to barrel racing to jumping) Have a great day and SMILE!!!

myheartsezyes
Maiden Special Weight

Postby myheartsezyes » Fri Jun 24, 2005 7:11 am

Inyureye wrote:Just out of curiosity, where's Barrie?
Ontario if I ever come home I know where to put my horse my sister lives close to barrie