Mr. Prospector and his influence on classic winners

Understanding pedigrees, inbreeding, dosage, etc.

Moderators: Roguelet, hpkingjr, WaveMaster, Lucy

Keith
Grade III Winner

Mr. Prospector and his influence on classic winners

Postby Keith » Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:49 am

Mr. Prospector has had quite the influence on classic winners

1. Fusaichi Pegasus by Mr. Prospector-Angel Fever by Danzig
2. Conquistador Cielo by Mr. Prospector-KD Princess by Bold Commander
3. Tank's Prospect by Mr. Prospector-Midnight Pumpkin by Pretense
4. California Chrome by Lucky Pulpit-Love That Chase by Not for Love 3x4 Mr. Prospector 4x4 Numbered Account 4x5 Northern Dancer
5. Tonalist by Tapit-Settling Mist by Pleasant Colony 4x5 Mr. Prospector 4x5 Northern Dancer
6. I'll Have Another by Flower Alley- Arch's Gal Edith by Arch 4x4 Mr. Prospector 4x4 Danzig 5x5x5 Northern Dancer
7. Orb by Malibu Moon-Lady Liberty by Unbridled 3x4 Mr. Prospector 5x5 Bold Ruler
8. Mine That Bird by Birdstone-Mining My Own by Smart Strike 3x5 Mr. Prospector, 4x4 Northern Dancer 5x5 Nashua
9. Barbaro by Dynaformer-La Ville Rouge by Carson City(by Mr. Prospector) 4x5 Nashua
10. Galileo by Sadler's Wells-Urban Sea by Miswaki(by Mr. Prospector)
11. Sea The Stars by Cape Cross-Urban Sea by Miswaki(by Mr. Prospector)
12. Urban Sea(Mr.Prospector)Miswaki-Allegreta by Lombard 5x5 Nasrullah 5x5 Prince Rose 5x5 Alchimist
13. Smarty Jones Mr. Prospector sire of Gone West the sire of Elusive Quality-I'll Get Along by Smile 5x5x5 Bold Ruler
14. Street Sense Mr. Prospector sire of Machiavellian the sire of Street Cry-Bedazzle by Dixieland Band 4x5 Natalma 5x5 Native Dancer
15. Funny Cide Mr. Prospector sire of Forty Niner the sire of Distorted Humor-Belle's Good Code by Slewacide 5x5
Ribot
16 War Emblem Mr. Prospector sire of Our Emblem-Sweetest Lady by Lord at War
17.Real Quiet Mr. Prospecto the sire of Fappiano the sire of Quite American-Really Blue by Believe It 3x4 Dr. Fager 3x4 Raise a Native 4x5 Cequillo 5x5 Nearco 5x5 Rough N' Tumble
18. Grindstone Mr. Prospector the sire of Fappiano the sire of Unbridled-Buzz My Bell by Drone 5x5 Aspidistra
19. Unbridled Mr. Prospector the sire of Fappiano-Gana Facil by Le Fabuleux 4x4 Aspidistra 4x5 Rough N' Tumble
20 Thunder Gulch Mr. Prospector the sire of Gulch-Line of Thunder by Storm Bird 4x5 Native Dancer