mirror image 3

Understanding pedigrees, inbreeding, dosage, etc.

Moderators: Roguelet, hpkingjr, WaveMaster, Lucy

touching
Yearling

mirror image 3

Postby touching » Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:15 am

For those who follow racehorse breeding I have to write that you will have to be patient before I concentrate on thoroughbred pedigrees but remember as I have written the same cyclical system has been evolved by both breeds no doubt for the same reason.
I call this same situation SIMILAR EVOLUTION well from about the mid 18th century for racehorse breeding and from about the mid 19th century for racing greyhound breeding I claim that this similarity in both their recent evolutions becomes apparent to me, although the racehorses have had about a 100 year head start on the greyhounds with this similar evolution, racing greyhound similar evolution caught up so to speak with racehorse similar evolution around 1945 and then shot on ahead.
I believe this is due to the fact that the racehorse has about twice the lifespan of the greyhound, well for instance who would get more generations of racing greyhounds than racehorses in the same time frame.
I have calculated that racing greyhound similar evolution is now about 80 years in front of racehorse similar evolution, in other words the racehorses would have to evolve for another 80 years to reach the same point of similar evolution that racing greyhound similar evolution has reached at present.
So if the same thing that took place in racing greyhound evolution from the mid 19th century up until let’s write 1975 has also taken place in thoroughbred evolution from the mid 18th century up until 2017.
I can see no reason why the same thing that took place in racing greyhound evolution from 1975 to the present day and its November 2017 as I write this, should not also take place in thoroughbred evolution for the next 80 years or so.
So going by that I should be able to predict how the main bloodlines will fade and flourish over the next 80 years, considering that I am 63 years old now I think I will miss a lot of that, will fade and flourish because the same basic thing has already happened in racing greyhound evolution and I shall expand on this theme later in my explanations.
Now this insight will not affect the status quo of either industry as the same thing has happened in slightly different way form cycle to cycle and from breed to breed and nobody can predict exactly how the same things will take place from cycle to cycle or from breed to breed until it actually takes place, so things will continue as normal, no doubt influenced by market forces as usual.
Now I claim that the racing greyhound evolved a cyclical system or mechanism that was used to produce Bellas Prince and Friendly Foe that I can understand and explain possibly this cyclical system or mechanism was evolved to pass on and keep the genes of one greyhound who is called Cardinal York dominant, while maintaining an adequate level of genetic diversity in the breed and amazingly the same cyclical system or mechanism was also evolved by the thoroughbred no doubt for the same reason.
Now the thoroughbred implemented this same cyclical system or mechanism in a slightly different way to racing greyhound evolution or one could write that thoroughbred evolution arrived at the same destination as racing greyhound evolution but by taking the scenic route, I consider the way this cyclical system or mechanism was implemented by the racing greyhound as a blueprint or template for how it should be implemented by either of two breeds.
Possibly this present day dominance of the Pilot (born 1820) or should I write the Contango or Cardinal York sire line is a result of this cyclical system or mechanism, I claim that five key players were used in the production of Friendly Foe and they are his sire Frandon Ferry, his parental grandsire Fiery Furnace, his parental great grandsire Sir Sankey, his parental great great grand sire Greentick and MacPherson who was born during April 1878.
I also claim that five key players were used in the production of Bellas Prince and they are his sire Castledown Lad, his parental grandsire Meadow Fescue, his parental great grandsire Melksham Tom, his parental great great grandsire Staff Officer and Jamie who was born during July 1917 now the racing greyhound sire MacPherson can be found on the maternal sire lines of Friendly Foe and Frandon Ferry while the racing greyhound sire Jamie can be found on the maternal sire lines of Bellas Prince and Castledown Lad.
I claim that racing greyhound evolution produced both MacPherson and Jamie using the same principle although things were implemented in a slightly different fashion evolutionary wise one factor seems to be that this same animal is born no later than 30 years before the two sires of the Bellas Prince and Friendly Foe, well I claim that I can understand and explain what took place.
Now Castledown Lad had Staff Officer 3 removes back along his paternal sire line and although Staff Officer is a bottleneck sire he actually performs the same job as Greentick who is 3 removes back along the paternal sire line of Frandon Ferry, remember Greentick is not a bottleneck sire.
Realizing that I was looking at a cyclical situation I then though to myself that if I ever wanted to explain my discoveries to another person I would need some made up terminology of my own to do so, I would need to find a way of describing the likes of Bellas Prince and Friendly Foe as the same evolutionary beasts from different periods of time, so I called both Bellas Prince and Friendly Foe DOUBLE CROSS ANIMALS I called Bellas Prince a double cross animal because the greyhound Jamie occupies a position on his own maternal sire line and also occupies a position on the maternal sire line of his sire Castledown Lad.
I called Friendly Foe a Double Cross Animal because Herschel occupies a position on his own maternal sire line and also occupies a position on the maternal sire line of his own sire Frandon Ferry.
Remember I am compiling this in such a way as to hopefully make it easier to understand than explaining it in the way that I usually do, actually to myself, let’s call my usually way of explaining my findings as the FULL EXPLANATION, so in the full explanation I have also called the likes of Bellas Prince and Friendly Foe Double Cross Animals but several other of my made up terminology names that I will used to describe these animals in these posts will not be the same as several of my other made up terminology names that I have used in my Full Explanation.
For this post I have called both Castledown lad and Friendly Foe SIRES OF THE DOUBLE CROSS ANIMALS and my made up terminology for Staff Officer is the INITIATOR OF THE 2nd MECHANISM CYCLE also my made up terminology for Champion Prince is the INITIATOR OF THE 3rd CYCLE WHICH ALSO CONTAINS THE 3rd MECHANISM CYCLE, I have given Staff Officer and Champion Prince these made up terminology names for this post although I might use them in my Full Explanation also.
Although technically speaking Champion Prince performs the same job as Greentick I call Greentick the INITIATOR OF THE 1st MECHANISM CYCLE remember Staff Officer also technically performs the same job as Greentick and Champion Prince, remember I call Staff officer the INITIATOR OF THE 2nd MECHANISM CYCLE.
I call Contango the INITIATOR OF THE 1st CYCLE WHICH ALSO CONTAINS THE 1st MECHANISM CYCLE remember this is the same made up terminology name I have given Champion Prince but obviously for a different cycle, so technically Contango performs the same jobs Staff Officer, Greentick and of course Champion Prince, all of this will most likely might appear at first a bit confusing at first but hopefully it will sink in through time but that is my interpretation of what has happened so far in racing greyhound evolution, remember as I have written this mechanism I believe has evolved to pass on and keep the genes of Cardinal York dominant while maintaining an adequate level of genetic diversity but I have only explained a little bit about it.
So Bedfellow and Contango belong to the same cycle as Friendly Foe, Frandon Ferry, Sir Sankey and Greentick obviously racing greyhound evolution has done things this way for a reason the 1st Mechanism Cycle has two extra greyhounds occupying its parental sire line before Greentick making it then the INITIATOR OF THE 1st CYCLE WHICH ALSO CONTAINS THE 1st MECHANISM CYCLE while the 2nd Mechanism Cycle has not, so let’s have a look at that information in a little Table.

CHAMPION PRINCE (Initiator of the 3rd cycle which also contains the 3rd mechanism cycle)
5...BELLAS PRINCE (JAMIE)
4...CASTLEDOWN LAD (JAMIE)
3...MEADOW FESCUE
2...MELKSHAM TOM
1....STAFF OFFICER (Initiator of the 2nd mechanism Cycle)
5...FRIENDLY FOE (HERSCHEL)
4...FRANDON FERRY (HERSCHEL)
3...FIERY FURNACE
2…SIR SANKEY (Initiator of the 2nd mechanism Cycle)
1…GREENTICK
…..BEDFELLOW
….CONTANGO (Initiator of the 1st cycle which also contains the 1st mechanism cycle)