Should have made up the first part of mirror IMAGE 9

Understanding pedigrees, inbreeding, dosage, etc.

Moderators: Roguelet, hpkingjr, WaveMaster, Lucy

touching
Yearling

Should have made up the first part of mirror IMAGE 9

Postby touching » Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:39 am

Sorry in my haste I left this important piece out it actually should have been posted as part of Mirror image 9, O K here goes with this Monalee Champion has a very important feature in his pedigree that his thoroughbred version Galileo dose not have in his pedigree, now not only dose it mean that this is another way in which thoroughbred Similar Evolution has produced a similar evolutionary equivalent to the let’s write same animal that has been produced by racing greyhound Similar Evolution only in a slightly different fashion but this has very serious implications for my future interpretations.
Although it mainly affects the way in which I try to interpret the pedigrees of the Way Forward Animals who should be parental sire line descendants of Galileo, remember these animals will be the thoroughbred versions of parental sire line descendants of Monalee Champion greyhounds like Itsachampion, Its Ballyhenry and Shanagarry Duke to name but three but I shall have to take into account this very important missing feature in the pedigree of Galileo when hunting for these similar evolutionary equivalents from thoroughbred breeding, as it stands I do not know how it will be implemented but I assume it must.
Thoroughbred evolution has already implemented the same things in slightly differently ways in the 3rd cycle and I believe it will continue to do so, no doubt to include this missing important feature into the equation as well and as I have written all of this has made my job a lot harder.
I do not breed racehorses myself to sell or to race simply for the fact that my personal finances would not allow me to, yes I could buy racehorse up the upkeep would put my financial lights out, but if I did breed racehorses to sell or to race what is the most effective way I could use my findings.
Well as I have written I claim to have made my big breakthrough in the 1970s while studying the pedigrees of the racing greyhounds now the fact that a racing greyhound with a certain pedigree did not appear on the scene by 1983 set the alarms ringing in my mind.
This racing greyhound never appeared and I gradually entered a long period of frustration that was only rectified by another breakthrough at the end of 2006, I call this period of frustration THE BRICK WALL.
Making my breakthrough at the end of 2006 was akin to switching a light on in a darkened room I could then see things that I never saw before I realized then that Galileo was the thoroughbred version of Monalee Champion.
Up until that time I assumed that Galileo’s parental grandsire Northern Dancer was the thoroughbred version of Monalee Champion, so I would have thought then that Nearco was the thoroughbred version of Hi There and Polynesian was the thoroughbred version of Champion Prince.
Now Galileo did not have the very important feature of his pedigree that I thought would have been critical and as his sire Sadlers Wells was 25 years old in 2006 time was running out for a son of Sadlers Wells to appear on the scene with this important feature in his pedigree.
So because Galileo had the results on the ground I had to assume that he was the thoroughbred version of Monalee Champion and this very important feature would have to be incorporated in some other way into the bloodlines of these Way Forward Animals and as I have written has made my job a lot harder to boot.
It is important to also take into account the fact that I am not explain all of this as a whole or as a complete picture as I see it but I am leaving out many important threads of logic for the reason that I need to keep something up my sleeve if I ever hope to make a few pounds for all my efforts.
I am trying to strike a balance between giving people enough in the hope that they will form the opinion that I may be onto something and possibly pay to learn more or use some service that I might deliver for payment, so with that in mind what stallions would I have hypothetically bred to for the 2007 covering season to for the covering seasons up to the present day, remember that’s if I was a mare owner.
Well my first task would be to interpret the animals that I believe that thoroughbred evolution has highlighted as potential Way Forward Animals remember I may use these stallions that I believe to have been highlighted by thoroughbred evolution as Way Forward Animals until some new information tells me to reject them, as a matter of fact I might reject them only to reinstate them later at a future data, now as the mare carries the foal for eleven months from, conception to birth they are usually covered by stallions from February to July in the Northern Hemisphere.
The second year in the Northern Hemisphere the foals are usually born from January to June, the third year they enter the yearling stage and the fourth year they are 2-y-o’s and if you look at the stud fees of those stallions during those first four years you usually see a variation in the amount of money their owners charge for a cover.
If one breeds his mare to a new stallion during that stallions first covering year I do not think he can do a lot of damage as that stallion will be unproven when his stock comes up for auction so possibly making that stallions stock more attractive, so one would imagine that this scenario should suit me if I wished to sell the produce.
The make or break seasons for a stallion is usually whenever his produce has run as 2-y-o’s and then as 3-y-o’s, so if one of my highlighted stallions has not been replaced with something better by that stage and he has produced at least one racehorse rated 110 or higher by the Racing Post in his first or second crop then I shall keep using that stallion if I think his stud fee still represents value for money.
Now if I had decided to race the produce I would not breed to any racehorse that I had interpreted as being highlighted by thoroughbred evolution as a possible Way Forward Animal during his first covering season but I would wait until that stallion had produced a racehorse rated at least 110 by the Racing Post by the end of his first or second year at stud before committing myself further, and I would take it from there.
No doubt his stud fee would increase to reflect his success but if one had the finances one would have to go with that