Mirror Image 13

Understanding pedigrees, inbreeding, dosage, etc.

Moderators: Roguelet, hpkingjr, WaveMaster, Lucy

touching
Yearling

Mirror Image 13

Postby touching » Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:46 am

Now there are three different fronts in thoroughbred evolution that will fade and flourish as time passes those three fronts being the parental sire lines which feature the name of Northern Dancer, the parental sire lines which feature the name of Mr Prospector and the parental sire lines that do not feature either the names of Northern Dancer or Mr Prospector.
My task is to try and interpret ate the way in which each of these three fronts will fade and flourish as time passes and although I have written that I know what should happen I am not sure how the same evolutionary manoeuvres that have been implemented by racing greyhound evolution will as I expect be implemented by thoroughbred evolution.
I have written that the year 2002 in racing greyhound Similar Evolution is equivalent to the year 2071 in thoroughbred Similar Evolution and 44% of feature event winners in 2002 had the name of Hi There on their parental sire lines, 37% of feature event winners had the name of Champion Prince on their parental sire lines and 18% of feature event winners had neither the names of Hi There or Champion Prince on their parental sire lines.
So actually the 161 individual parental sire line descendants of Hi There that won feature events over a certain value during 2002 were produced by 32 parental sire line descendants of Hi There, now only 4 of those 32 parental sire line descendants of Hi There who produced winners of feature events over a certain value did not have the name of Monalee Champion on their parental sire lines as well as the name of Hi There and 12 amounts to 7% of 161.
I claim the same basic thing should happened in thoroughbred Similar Evolution, with Northern Dancer representing Hi There in thoroughbred Similar Evolution, Mr Prospector representing Champion Prince in thoroughbred Similar Evolution and Galileo representing Monalee Champion in thoroughbred Similar Evolution.
I have written that although results on the ground have proven that Galileo is the thoroughbred version of Monalee Champion according to my findings the mother of the thoroughbred version of Monalee Champion should have been a daughter of Mr Prospector’s son Machiavellian.
Also I have written that at the end of 2009 due to the performances of Sea the Stars I had a clue or assumed I had a clue to the way things might pan out, let’s have a look at his pedigree http://www.pedigreequery.com/sea+the+stars so you can see from his pedigree that he is a half brother of Galileo’s and has Northern Dancer 4 – removes back along his parental sire line.
So is things going to happen a bit differently with a possible alternative to Galileo who will have Northern Dancer 4 – removes back along his parental sire line with his dam being a daughter of Machiavellian, for instance like Shamardal http://www.pedigreequery.com/shamardal is Shamardal that racehorse?
Or will a parental sire line grandson of Galileo like Rostropovich for instance carry on the evolutionary march of the thoroughbred I shall have to watch all of this stuff very closely but ultimately only results on the ground will show the way forward.
I shall have to also watch very closely the results on the ground associated with the parental sire line descendents of Mr Prospector which of my highlighted animals are doing well or which highlighted animals are not doing well and the same goes for those sire lines that do not feature the names of either Northern Dancer or Mr Prospector, remember as I claim the same thing has already taken place in racing greyhound Similar Evolution and as I claim that gives me something to go on.
So if my claims are proven to be correct one would imagine that I should make a some money from this for all of my efforts over the years when one takes into consideration the number of people worldwide that breed racehorses, so what I think I shall do first of all is to give the advice that would I have been able to give from 2007 to the present day tackling each front separately.
I shall simply give the animals that I have highlighted since the end of 2006 up to the present day without explaining the train of thought that led me to thinking of them as highlighted animals and I may have my own website built were I shall maybe give that information before giving my FULL EXPLANATION.
Remember in my Full Explanation I shall take the reader through my Journey of Discovery while also giving the threads of though that made me change direction countless times in my Journey, so if anybody is interested in any aspect of my findings please send an email to [email protected] .
Now once you remove Raise a Native, Native Dancer and Polynesian from the pedigree of Galileo he is the only thoroughbred stallion today with Northern Dancer and Mr Prospector in the correct positions in his pedigree who also has the all important results on the ground as well.
So knowing what I claim to know Galileo had to be the thoroughbred similar evolutionary equivalent of Monalee Champion, now Sheila at Last the mother of Monalee Champion was by a greyhound called The Grand Prince http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?0=dummy ... 667&_gat=1 .
Now I have written that in the 2016 Leading Sire Table for the North and South of Ireland published by the Irish Greyhound Review, I could see that 55 sires had produced 132 individual winners of feature events over a certain value for that year, Hi There could be found on the parental sire lines of 11 sires and they produced 33 individual winners of feature events over a certain value and that equals 25% of the total.
Now Champion Prince could be found on the parental sire lines of 34 sires and they produced 70 individual winners of feature events over a certain value and that equals 53% of the total and that meant that the remaining10 sires who had produced 28 individual winners had neither the names of Hi There or Champion Prince on their parental sire lines and that equals 21% of the total.
Well the name of Champion Prince’s son Pigalle Wonder could also be found on the parental sire lines of those 34 racing greyhound sires, let’s have a look at his pedigree http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?d=pigal ... &x=18&y=11 .
So on looking at the pedigree of Pigalle Wonder you can see that he is by Champion Prince out of a bitch by The Grand Champion exactly the same cross as The Grand Prince and in my book The Grand Prince and Pigalle Wonder can be thought of as the same animals in the evolutionary influence that they both exerted.
Now going by my findings Galileo’s sire Sadlers Wells had the correct pedigree for me to think of him as the thoroughbred similar evolutionary equivalent of Monalee Champion’s sire Crazy Parachute but Miswaki the sire of Galileo’s dam urban Sea did not have the correct pedigree for me to think of him as the thoroughbred similar evolutionary equivalent of The Grand Prince, although obviously his sire Mr Prospector was correct.
Actually Machiavellian and possibly Smart Strike that the correct pedigree for me to think of them as thoroughbred similar evolutionary equivalents of The Grand Prince and Pigalle Wonder for that matter.
Now Crazy Parachute was a son of Hi There who also produced two other sons who were very influential on the bloodlines of future racing greyhound these two greyhounds were called Prairie Flash http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?d=prair ... &x=31&y=12 and Printers Prince http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=183692 so I had to look for the thoroughbred similar evolutionary equivalents of these two racing greyhounds as well.
The performances and pedigree of Sea the Stars in 2009 made matters more complex but also offered up clues as to how thoroughbred evolution might incorporate Machiavellian or Smart Strike into the future pedigrees of the Way Forward Animals that will be parental sire line descendants of Northern Dancer, Shamardal being one example. http://www.pedigreequery.com/shamardal .
It also offered up clues to the pedigrees of the thoroughbred similar evolutionary equivalents of Prairie Flash and Printers Prince and you can see just how much stuff I have to take into account when I try to interpret the way thoroughbred evolution produces its versions of the same animals that have already been produced by racing greyhound evolution.
Remember these counterparts in each species perform the same evolutionary roles only difference being that more times than not thoroughbred evolution goes about things in a slightly different way and I shall expand on this theme if I have a website built for the job, remember this website will only be accessed by subscription, that’s if anybody will be even interested?
I shall give my advice in my next post which should follow shortly.