Mirror Image 17

Understanding pedigrees, inbreeding, dosage, etc.

Moderators: Roguelet, hpkingjr, WaveMaster, Lucy

touching
Yearling

Mirror Image 17

Postby touching » Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:48 pm

So I shall continue this post title Mirror Image 17 in a similar vein to my last post title Mirror Image 16 by looking at how things have changed in my Leading Sire Line Table for the North and South of Ireland remember I wrote that for the year 1974 I did not have the data that I required to compile my Leading Sire Table for the North and South of Ireland but I was able to compile a Table of sorts from a list of 23 feature events run in the North and South of Ireland and 42 feature events run in the rest of the British Isle.
This time I shall substitute the year 1978 with the year 1974 and I shall substitute the year 2016 with the year 2015.

RACING GREYHOUND SIMILAR EVOLUTION

1974 33 SIRES produced 65 WINNERS of feature events over a certain value.
1…..HI THERE 39 SIRES produced 39 WINNERS which represents 60% of the total
2…..CHAMPIONPRINCE 7 SIRES produced 14 WINNERS which represents 22% of the total
3…..PARENTAL SIRE LINES WHICH DO NOT FEATURE HI THERE OR CHAMPION PRINCE 7 SIRES produced 12 WINNERS which represents 18% of the total.

41 YEARS LATER

2015 50 SIRES produced 131 WINNERS of feature events over a certain value.
1…..CHAMPION PRINCE 36 SIRES produced 81 WINNERS which represents 62% of the total
2…..PARENTAL SIRE LINES WHICH DO NOT FEATURE HI THERE OR CHAMPION PRINCE 7 SIRES produced 23 WINNERS which represents 18% of the total
3…..HI THERE 7 SIRES produced 27 WINNERS which represents 20% of the total

THOROUGHBRED SIMILAR EVOLUTION

2015 100 SIRES produced 515 WINNERS of either Listed Stakes or Group races.
1….NORTHERN DANCER 57 SIRES produced 353 WINNERS which represents 69% of the total
2….MR PROSPECTOR 19 SIRES produced 83 WINNERS which represents 16% of the total
3…..PARENTAL SIRE LINES WHICH DO NOT FEATURE NORTHERN DANCER OR MR PROSPECTOR 24 SIRES produced 79 WINNERS which represents 15% of the total

82 YEARS LATER

2097 100 SIRES produced ? WINNERS of either Listed Stakes or Group races.
1….MR PROSPECTOR ? SIRES produced ? WINNERS which represents 69% of the total
2…..PARENTAL SIRE LINES WHICH DO NOT FEATURE NORTHERN DANCER OR MR PROSPECTOR ? SIRES produced ? WINNERS which represents 15% of the total
3….NORTHERN DANCER ? SIRES produced ? WINNERS which represents 16% of the total

So there was considerable change in my Sire Line Tables for the British Isle in 1974 or if I had the necessary data at the time my Sire Line Tables for the North and South of Ireland in 1974 to my Sire Line Tables for the north and South of Ireland in 2015 and I would expect the racehorses to follow suit.
If they do follow suit the outcome of my Sire Line Tables for the thoroughbreds in Europe for the years 2015 and 2097 should reflect each other, now I know that already happens with my Sire Line Tables for the racing greyhounds in 1974 and my Sire Line Tables for the thoroughbreds in Europe in 2015.
So in 2097 in Europe if we still have horseracing then there will be more individual winners of either Listed Stakes with the name of Mr Prospector on their parental sire lines than those individual winners with the name of Northern Dancer on their parental sire lines.
As a matter of fact going by my Sire Line Table for the greyhounds for the North and South of Ireland in 2015 there should be more individual winners of either Listed Stakes or Group races with a name other than that of Northern Dancer or Mr Prospector on their parental sire lines than those individual winners with the name of Northern Dancer on their parental sire lines.
Also there should by that stage be no mention of sons of Mr Prospector like Seeking the Gold, Forty Niner, Gone West, Kingmambo, Fappiano and Smart Strike instead I claim that all individual winners of either Listed Stakes or Group races in Europe should be parental sire line descendants of Machiavellian remember all of this will obviously be played out over a long period of time and should take place gradually.
Come to think of it the trio of Mr Prospector, Seeking the Gold and Dubai Millennium could have exerted the same influence in thoroughbred evolution that the trio of Champion Prince, Solar Prince and Clonalvy Pride exerted in racing greyhound evolution.
As a matter of fact one wonders if the trio of Curlin, Smart Strike and Mr Prospector also the trio of Elusive Quality, Gone West and Mr Prospector and also the trio of Distorted Humor, Forty Niner and Mr Prospector could be considered as having exerted a similar influence also.
Remember the likes of Dubai Millennium, Curlin, Elusive Quality and Distorted Humor are bred on similar lines and this seems to be the only way I can account for what is happening today in thoroughbred evolution allowing for the fact that thoroughbred evolution implements the same evolutionary manoeuvres in a slightly different way.
Also remember thoroughbred evolution took a similar route when producing Green Desert the way it did, remember I claim that Green Desert is the thoroughbred version of the greyhound called Prairie Flash.
So what about the advice I hope to sell people let’s imagine that I had known well before 2006 that Northern Dancer was the thoroughbred similar evolutionary equivalent of the greyhound Hi There that Mr Prospector was the thoroughbred similar evolutionary equivalent of the greyhound Champion Prince and Galileo was the thoroughbred similar evolutionary equivalent of the greyhound Monalee Champion.
Also let’s imagine I had known that several parental sire line descendants of Turn-To were the thoroughbred similar evolutionary equivalents of the greyhound Mad Tanist and his two influential sons the Grand Champion and Sandown Champion.
Actually before all of that and something I have already written about is that my findings had led me to form the opinion that Nearco was the thoroughbred similar evolutionary equivalent of Hi There, that Polynesian was the thoroughbred similar evolutionary equivalent of Champion Prince and that Northern Dancer was the thoroughbred similar evolutionary equivalent of Monalee Champion.
Also at that time I actually believed that both Nearco and Polynesian had initiated the very 1st cycle in thoroughbred evolution, I hope my inclusion of the likes of Northern Dancer, Nearco, Hi There and Jamie will not confuse things to much as their presence in all of this will be fully explained in my Full Explanation.
As a matter of fact let’s have a look at the sire line from racing greyhound evolution that I have given so far relating to my cyclical explanations and alongside this sire line I shall give my interpretation of the same thoroughbred sire line..
1…CHAMPION PRINCE 1…MR PROSPECTOR
2…BELLAS PRINCE 2…UNBREAKABLE
3…CASTLEDOWN LAD 3…SICKLE
4…MEADOW FESCUE 4…PHALARIS
5…MELKSHAM TOM 5…POLYMELUS
6…STAFF OFFICER 6…CYLLENE
7…FRIENDLY FOE 7…BONA VISTA
8…FRANDON FERRY 8…TADCASTER
9…FIERY FURNACE 9…DONCASTER
10…SIR SANKEY 10…STOCKWELL
11…GREENTICK 11…THE BARON
12…BEDFELLOW 12…BIRDCATCHER
13…CONTANGO 13...SIR HERCULES
14…CASHIER 14...WHALEBONE
15…CARDINAL YORK 15…ECLIPSE

I call these two sire lines THE UNCHANGING SIRE LINES because as almost all sire lines finally fade through time this sire line dose not and gives rise to all other sire lines as time passes, now as thoroughbred evolution implemented the same evolutionary manoeuvres in a slightly different way I have had to remove several things to enable me to put the similar evolutionary equivalents adjacent each other on the page.
Well to do this I have had to remove Raise a Native, Native Dancer and Polynesian from the sire line, also Waxy was the sire of Whalebone not Eclipse but as Eclipse and Cardinal York were both similar evolutionary equivalents of each other I have had to put Eclipse in Waxy’s position in the sire line.
Also and this is something you will not understand at this stage but I shall have to remove the Eclipse sire line completely from the maternal sire line of Sir Hercules, also I have not mentioned fully the importance of the parts played by the likes of Northern Dancer and St Simon in thoroughbred evolution and the parts played by Hi There and Jamie in racing greyhound evolution.
Actually just like Northern Dancer and Hi There the two animals St Simon and Jamie are similar evolutionary equivalents of each other and here is another one for you that I have also not mentioned, I formed the opinion a long time ago that Contango had initiated the very 1st cycle in racing greyhound evolution performing the jobs of Jamie and Staff Officer in the 2nd and Hi There and Champion Prince in the 3rd and that Eclipse had initiated the very 1st cycle in thoroughbred evolution also performing the jobs of St Simon and Cyllene in the 2nd cycle and Northern Dancer and Mr Prospector in the 3rd so in actual fact I am claiming that St Simon, Northern Dancer, Jamie and Hi There have played a part in the initiation of these cycles along with Cyllene, Mr Prospector, Staff Officer and Champion Prince.
Suppose when you consider the positions of Contago and Eclipse in the pedigrees of animals that are suppose to be similar evolutionary equivalents of each other it makes the whole thing more confusing but there is an explanation for everything.
So when I write that there was a time when I formed the opinion that both Nearco and Polnesian had initiated the very 1st cycle in racing greyhound evolution you might understand the Polynesian part but I hope you can now also make some sense of my inclusion of Nearco as well.
As I have written I formed the opinion back then that Nearco and Polynesian had initiated the very 1st cycle simply because I did not think there was a cycle before this one, in actually fact I was classing Polynesian as the thoroughbred similar evolutionary equivalent of the greyhound Staff Officer who I thought had initiated along with Jamie the very 1st cycle in racing greyhound evolution its funny because I remember thinking back then that the influence exerted by Polynesian seemed more like the influence exerted by Champion Prince.
That will do me for this post I shall continue this with another post shortly.