Mirror Image 19

Understanding pedigrees, inbreeding, dosage, etc.

Moderators: Roguelet, hpkingjr, WaveMaster, Lucy

touching
Yearling

Mirror Image 19

Postby touching » Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:56 am

This might be hard to understand but this knowledge is beginning to control me instead of me controlling it so purely for self preservation I am going to have to deliver mini posts every few weeks or so.
Now if by a certain date in 2018 God spares I do not receive the investment that I require I am going to have to change direction in my quest to hopefully earn some money from all of this.
Let’s continue this post anyway, now with two additions to the UNCHANGING sire line or should I call it the ETERNAL sire line what would the racing greyhound and the racehorse ETERNAL sire lines now look like with those additions added.

3rd cycle…TIVOLI DREAMER…..3rd cycle…STREET CRY
3rd cycle…PIGALLE WONDER…3rd cycle…MACHIAVELLIAN
3rd cycle…CHAMPION PRINCE…3rd cycle... MR PROSPECTOR
2nd cycle…BELLAS PRINCE…….2nd cycle… UNBREAKABLE
2nd cycle ...CASTLEDOWN LAD...2nd cycle… SICKLE
2nd cycle ...MEADOW FESCUE….2nd cycle… PHALARIS
2nd cycle …MELKSHAM TOM….2nd cycle…. POLYMELUS
2nd cycle …STAFF OFFICER…….2nd cycle… CYLLENE
1st cycle …FRIENDLY FOE………1st cycle… BONA VISTA
1st cycle …FRANDON FERRY…...1st cycle… TADCASTER
1st cycle …FIERY FURNACE……1st cycle…. DONCASTER
1st cycle …SIR SANKEY…………1st cycle…. STOCKWELL
1st cycle …GREENTICK…………1st cycle…. THE BARON
1st cycle …BEDFELLOW………..1st cycle…. BIRDCATCHER
1st cycle …CONTANGO………....1st cycle…. SIR HERCULES
no cycle …CASHIER……………..no cycle… WHALEBONE
no cycle …CARDINAL YORK…. no cycle… ECLIPSE

Remember I had to remove Raise a Native, Native Dancer and Polynesian from the thoroughbred ETERNAL sire line so that the likes of Unbreakable was adjacent Bellas Prince on the page also I had to imagine that Peri the dam of Sir Hercules was not a parental sire line member of Eclipse and I also had to move Eclipse into the position occupied by Waxy.
Now I had formed the opinion that both The Baron and Sir Hercules could be thought by me as thoroughbred similar evolutionary equivalents of Greentick but to put that idea onto paper for this exercise caused me to struggled for a way to achieve that, now while compiling the information for the post titled Mirror Image 17 I thought of a way that I could achieve that, this is what I came up with.
O K, I had to remove Raise a Native, Native Dancer and Polynesian from the thoroughbred ETERNAL sire line so that the likes of Unbreakable was adjacent Bellas Prince on the page, what if I did the same thing and removed The Baron and Birdcatcher of the thoroughbred ETERNAL sire line, what effect would that have, let’s have a look at the thoroughbred ETERNAL sire line with both The Baron and Birdcatcher removed.

3rd cycle…TIVOLI DREAMER…..3rd cycle…STREET CRY
3rd cycle…PIGALLE WONDER…3rd cycle…MACHIAVELLIAN
3rd cycle…CHAMPION PRINCE…3rd cycle... MR PROSPECTOR
2nd cycle…BELLAS PRINCE…….2nd cycle… UNBREAKABLE
2nd cycle ...CASTLEDOWN LAD...2nd cycle… SICKLE
2nd cycle ...MEADOW FESCUE….2nd cycle… PHALARIS
2nd cycle …MELKSHAM TOM….2nd cycle…. POLYMELUS
2nd cycle …STAFF OFFICER…….2nd cycle… CYLLENE
1st cycle …FRIENDLY FOE………1st cycle… BONA VISTA
1st cycle …FRANDON FERRY…...1st cycle… TADCASTER
1st cycle …FIERY FURNACE……1st cycle…. DONCASTER
1st cycle …SIR SANKEY…………1st cycle…. STOCKWELL
1st cycle …GREENTICK…………1st cycle…. SIR HERCULES
1st cycle …BEDFELLOW………..1st cycle…. WHALEBONE
1st cycle …CONTANGO………....1st cycle…. WAXY
no cycle….CASHIER……………..no cycle….POT80S
no cycle …CARDINAL YORK…. no cycle… ECLIPSE

Removing both The Baron and Birdcatcher from the thoroughbred ETERNAL sire line means I do not have to remove Eclipse from the maternal sire line of Sir Hercules, I also do not have to move Eclipse into Waxy’s position, actually Waxy becomes the thoroughbred similar evolutionary equivalent of Contango and as a matter of fact everything just fits into place.
That’s all for today folks, I shall post again God spares within another few weeks