Mirror Image 27

Understanding pedigrees, inbreeding, dosage, etc.

Moderators: Roguelet, hpkingjr, WaveMaster, Lucy

touching
Yearling

Mirror Image 27

Postby touching » Tue May 29, 2018 12:01 pm

In my post title Mirror Image 25 I give the runners for the Kentucky Derby and 2000 Guineas and I classified them according to their pedigrees I wrote that I would do the same thing for the Epsom Derby which I shall do now and I think I shall add the Epsom Oaks as well.
So 14 racehorses line up fir the 2018 Epsom Derby 13 are parental sire line descendants of Northern Dancer there are no parental sire line descendants of Mr Prospector in the field and one racehorse is neither a parental sire line descendant of Northern Dancer or Mr Prospector.
Of those 13 parental sire line descendants of Northern Dancer 11 have sires on their parental sire lines whose dams are parental sire line descendants of Mr Prospector and the dam of one of those 13 racehorses is also a parental sire line descendants of Mr Prospector.
So 13 racehorses line up for the Oaks 11 are parental sire line descendants of Northern Dancer and one racehorse is a parental sire line descendant of Mr Prospector while another racehorse is neither parental sire line descendant of Northern Dancer or Mr Prospector.
Of those 11 parental sire line descendants of Northern Dancer 10 have sires on their parental sire lines whose dams are parental sire line descendants of Mr Prospector.
The one parental sire line descendant of Mr Prospector has a sire on her paternal sire line whose dam is also a parental sire line descendant of Northern Dancer.
I realize that I have to change the content of my emails that I hope to send to all and sundry to coincide with my migration to my own dedicated website and I shall start this part of the email the same way that I started my last message with the words HELLO I AM CALLED JOSEPH DOTTERS and I shall end this part of the email with the words AND I SHALL TAKE IT FROM THERE.
Find out what I write next by visiting https://similarevolution.info/ you will need to click on the word INTRODUCTION to see the content possibly if you type similarevolution.info into the Google search engine this may also bring up my website.