Mirror Image 29

Understanding pedigrees, inbreeding, dosage, etc.

Moderators: Roguelet, hpkingjr, WaveMaster, Lucy

touching
Yearling

Mirror Image 29

Postby touching » Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:53 am

Over the years I have been in correspondence with several thoroughbred pedigree analyst from around the world concerning the data that I have posted on the forum of the thoroughbredhorsepedigreequery website I have 26 posts solely on that forum and the posts title 27 and 28 I have divided between the thoroughbredhorsepedigreequery website and my own dedicated website called Similar Evolution.
A North American thoroughbred pedigree analyst suggested that I should make some predictions and if those predictions were vindicated that person for one would take more interest in my findings.
After receiving that advice I had to assume that the North American thoroughbred pedigree analyst did not understand my findings as well as I had imagined no fault of the pedigree analyst I hasten to add.
Now an Irish thoroughbred pedigree analyst told me in that if I ever felt the need to tell my findings to those people involved in the racehorse industry who might be interested in them that person told me that any theoretical or researched based work needs to be “revealed” as a whole so that its merit argument and evidence can be evaluated by experts in the field.
Well I have posted a lot of data on the forum of the thoroughbredhorsepedigreequery website which has generated several replies from thoroughbred pedigree analysts from around the world and every person has told me that they are struggling to understand my findings in other words they are confused.
So I thought to myself what chance has anybody with no history of pedigree study be it racehorse pedigrees or racing greyhound pedigrees have of making sense of my findings if the people with a history of pedigree research behind them suppose the experts in the field are struggling to understand my discoveries.
The Irish thoroughbred pedigree analyst suggested that I put all of my findings as a whole in an E – book and let the experts in the field take it from there, now this is something I cannot bring myself to do because I feel the need to keep something up my sleeve as a bargaining chip.
The more one thinks about it there is no guarantee that even if I did put all of my findings as a whole into an E – book that the experts in the field would then understand the thing and as I will be 64 years old on September 19th of 2018 it could be the that I may have passed on to my eternal reward before it is understood if it is ever understood
So it looks like I shall have to teach or try and teach anybody that may be interested in my findings to a level of understanding that is equal to mine well that is the idea anyway and suppose my hope is to start people off on the proper footing so that an interest is generated an interest to know more.
Hopefully those people will reach the point were they may want to advance their understanding and be prepared to pay for the privilege to do so hopefully further teaching will leave them reaching that advanced level.
So if you want to get involved you must first for starters empty your mind for the time being at least of all preconceived notions that because the thoroughbred and racing greyhound are different species the same things could not possible have happened in their evolutionary histories.
As I think I am entitled to seek some recompense for all my efforts over the years I have realized that the more people that initially get involved the less I may have to charge to wear my teachers hat for the want of a better expression maybe if enough people get involved I will have to charge nothing as possibly money from advertisements may keep the whole thing going.
Now although I claim that the same things that have happened in recent racing greyhound evolution have also taken place in recent thoroughbred evolution, the racehorses implemented those same evolutionary manoeuvres in a slightly different way.
For instance thoroughbred evolution might have more animals than racing greyhound evolution occupying a parental sire line that ends up producing the animal that performs the same job as the racing greyhound in the thoroughbred breed, this is just one example of the way thoroughbred evolution carries out the same evolutionary manoeuvres as racing greyhound evolution and there are many more.

Now you also have to be prepared to accept for the time being at least a thoroughbred version of a racing greyhound that may have several animals removed from his pedigree this situation crops up with Galileo who I claim is the thoroughbred version of a greyhound called Monalee Champion.
Now one has to remove the sires Raise a Native, Native Dancer and Polynesian from Galileo’s pedigree so that most of his ancestors fit into their correct positions so if you cannot accept this fact then pretend to accept it for the time being at least otherwise you are beat before you start.
Now what would I mean by telling people to empty their minds for the time being at least of all preconceived notions that because the thoroughbred and racing greyhound are different species the same things could not have possibly happened in both their evolutionary histories.
Well l for instance hope to show people evidence that will support my claim that Galileo and a racing greyhound called Monalee Champion carry out the same evolutionary jobs but in different breeds.
So I will now match the racehorses with the racing greyhounds that carry out the same evolutionary jobs in their species, well you have.

SADDLERS WELLS with CRAZY PARACHUTE
NORTHERN DANCER with HI THERE
NEARCTIC with SLANEY RECORD
NEARCO with RARE RECORD
PHAROS with DEE CHIME
PHALARIS with RED ROBIN
POLYMELUS with LATTO
CYLLENE with STAFF OFFICER
Also I can match.
MR PROSPECTOR with CHAMPION PRINCE
UNBREAKABLE with BELLAS PRINCE
SICKLE with CASTLEDOWN LAD
PHALARIS with MEADOW FESCUE
POLYMELUS with MELKSHAM TOM
CYLLENE with STAFF OFFICER
I have built my own website using the tools provided by the company called Go Daddy, there give you a free trail that last 30 days and I have 10 tens left of my free trail I shall then switch to the website of the same name that I have purchased for one year once that free trail runs its course.
So if interested I think I will direct to this new website you can bring it up by clicking https://similarevolution1.godaddysites.com/ you may have to click in the Google search box twice to bring it up you will see on the navigation bar the word HOME twice clicking the word home to the left brings you back to this page while clicking the word Home to the right brings up my contact page.

LESSON 1 SPECIFIC STARTING POINTS

First of all let me write that the people I will be teaching this to will no doubt be seeing the racing greyhound names that I will be using in my explanations for the first time and the further one goes back in the thoroughbred pedigrees the less familiar the names become but none of this will be a stumbling block to progress.
As long as people can understand the logic that has moved me from A to B during the individual steps on my Journey of Discovery will be sufficient for them to understand my findings.
So clicking the numbers 27, 28, 28 RR+BP AND 28 N+U brings up some very interesting data indeed please read that data first of all and by clicking the number 29 my first lesson called SPECIFIC STARTING POINTS will be revealed.
I shall start my teaching by writing that because I was born in Northern Ireland on the 19/ 9/ 1954 I found myself studying the pedigrees of the thoroughbreds and racing greyhounds that were racing in the British Isle during the 1970s.
Now because of a reason I found myself drawn to two racing greyhound sires called Hi There and Champion Prince now the thoroughbred version of Hi There is Northern Dancer and the thoroughbred version of Champion Prince is Mr Prospector and I would not have been drawn to Northern Dancer and Mr Prospector for the same reasons simply because those reasons were not there to read the rest of this lesson click the link https://similarevolution1.godaddysites.com/ remember you may have to click in the Google search box twice to bring this my website into view.