Mirror Image 36

Understanding pedigrees, inbreeding, dosage, etc.

Moderators: Roguelet, hpkingjr, WaveMaster, Lucy

touching
Yearling

Mirror Image 36

Postby touching » Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:38 pm

It looks like I am going to have to steel myself and accept that through no fault of the reader the penny is simply not dropping and if I am going to create any interest it will be because of any predictions I may make.
This is the second time that I have changed direction and probably the final time that I do so, now at the end of 2006 I claimed that I was able to make my most accurate predictions so far and since then I have had to tweak things in several ways.
Because of my findings I claim that I am able to highlight racehorses that are still running and once those racehorses retire to stud if they have finished 1st or 2nd in a Group One race in the British Isle or France then I shall advise on their use during their first season at stud.
My advice would be to sell any male produce possibly retaining any filly and subsequently those sires and any other sires that I have highlighted while racing will have to pass my Racing Post test before I advice on their use.
So what is this Racing Post test you might be thinking to yourself well I would only advise on the use of one of my highlighted stallions once they have produced at least 4 racehorses rated 110 or over by the Racing Post in one of the first 3 seasons that their produce race.
Also I would advise on the use of any of my highlighted stallions if they produced 6 racehorses that have been rated 110 or more by the Racing Post in any single year that their produce race or if they produce 4 one year and 5 the next or vice versa I shall also advise on their use.
I would advise on the use of these sires until something tells me not to advise on their use this could happen at any time, now let’s have a look at the racehorses that retired to stud in the years 2007, 2008 and 2009 to see if I would have highlighted them.
You can read the rest of this data on my https://similarevolution1.godaddysites.com/ or simply by clicking this link
https://similarevolution1.godaddysites.com/.