Mirror Image 37

Understanding pedigrees, inbreeding, dosage, etc.

Moderators: Roguelet, hpkingjr, WaveMaster, Lucy

touching
Yearling

Mirror Image 37

Postby touching » Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:24 pm

I wrote in the post title Mirror Image 36 that I had to prepare to steel myself and rely on my predictions because through no fault of the reader the penny was simply not dropping but the success of my predictions has given me an idea.
As I am sure you realize that if I had of recorded Shamardal, Dark Angel and Sea the Stars at the end of 2009 and Zoffany at the end of 2016, it would have made my job of attracting people that much easier.
Obviously as I have not recorded those racehorses I have to start out all over again and the first racehorse I have actually recorded is Australia, so I have to wait until such times when people might be attracted no doubt for the same reason.
Now if I publish a book in due course that explains why I highlighted the likes of Shamardal. Dark Angel, Sea the Stars and Zoffany then people might form the opinion that I did not pull their names straight out of the air and believe that I actually did highlight those racehorses.
Remember out of those 4 racehorses that have also passed my Racing Post test 3 have finished in one of the top 5 placies in one of my European Leading Sire Tables remember I have highlighted 8 racehorses in total and this is equivalent to 75% while only one out of 11 racehorses that I have not highlighted who have also passed my Racing Post test has finished in one of the top 5 places in one of my European Leading Sire Tables which is equivalent to 9%.
I will gradually add things on to this picture and to follow this you should migrate to my own website called Similar Evolution if you type similarevolution1.godaddysites.com into your Google search box or simply click this link https://similarevolution1.godaddysites.com/ the website should appear and then click the number 37, remember you can leave a message on the homepage.