Mirror Image 29

Understanding pedigrees, inbreeding, dosage, etc.

Moderators: Roguelet, hpkingjr, WaveMaster, Lucy

touching
Yearling

Mirror Image 29

Postby touching » Fri Aug 31, 2018 4:56 pm

Due to the replies that I have received from several pedigree analysts for both codes I have formed the opinion that amazingly one would need to be have been born around the same time as me and find themselves in similar circumstances and ideally to be born in the North of Ireland to understand my findings the same way that I can understand them.
It is beginning to look like I am the only person that exists that has ticked all of the relevant boxes, a thoroughbred pedigree analyst told me to make predictions whose outcome would decide whether that person for one could support my findings or not so that is the course I shall follow.
Well due to my findings I shall usually highlight several racehorses every year that are actually racing when they are highlighted and although I have not recorded the earlier racehorses that I have highlighted I have recorded my highlighted animals that retired to stud in 2014 or later remember their produce will first make their debuts in 2018.
If any of those racehorses finish 1st or 2nd in a Group One race in the British Isle or France as a 3-y-0 or older then I shall advise on their use on retiring to stud as long as the male produce is sold, then they will have to pass my SE Handicap test before I subsequently advise on their use.
So what is my SE handicap test you might be thinking, well SE simply stands for Similar Evolution which is a name I have used in my findings and if they produce 4 racehorses or more that achieve a certain handicap weight in any of the three years that their produce first race then they will have passed my SE handicap test.
Or if they produce 6 racehorses that achieve a certain handicap weight in any single year that their produce race or if they produce 4 one year and 5 the next or vice versa I shall also advise on their use
There were 17 racehorses that had either finished 1st or 2nd in Group One race in the British Isle or France as a 3-y-0 or older that retired to stud in 2007 and amazingly I would not have highlighted any of those racehorses but 5 of them managed to pass my SE handicap test.
Those 5 were Holy Roman Emperor, Shirocco, Cacique, Aussie Rules and Iffraaj.
There were 19 racehorses that had either finished 1st or 2nd in Group One race in the British Isle or France as a 3-y-0 or older that retired to stud in 2008 and I would have highlighted Dark Angel out of those 19 racehorses 6 of them managed to pass my SE handicap test including Dark Angel, the other 5 racehorses are Dylan Thomas, Manduro, Authorized, Dutch Art and Teofilo.
There were 11 racehorses that had either finished 1st or 2nd in Group One race in the British Isle or France as a 3-y-0 or older that retired to stud in 2009 only two of those racehorses managed to pass my SE handicap test and they were New Approach and Mount Nelson.
Now I was able to highlight New Approach after June 2014 but because his produce started to race in 2012 I have excluded him from my calculations for all those racehorses that have passed my SE handicap test, highlighted and none highlighted alike.
I am gradually including all of those racehorses in my own website called Similar Evolution, simply click https://similarevolution1.godaddysites.com/ and then click number 35 if you wish to see them.