Mirror Image 40

Understanding pedigrees, inbreeding, dosage, etc.

Moderators: Roguelet, hpkingjr, WaveMaster, Lucy

touching
Yearling

Mirror Image 40

Postby touching » Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:27 am

The amount of people that have viewed my last couple of posts have given me the encouragement to proceed with my posts, remember as I have written I made my first big breakthrough some time between early 1970 and early 1980 by studying the pedigrees of greyhounds racing in the British Isle.
Since that time with one thing leading to another my understanding of this situation has come on leaps and bounds with another great milestone reached at the end of 2006, well after Teofilo won the Dewhurst Stakes at Newmarket in October 2006 I realised that his sire Galileo was the racehorse version of a greyhound called Monalee Champion who was born in September 1964.
Before October 2006 I had formed the opinion that Galileo’s parental grandsire Northern Dancer performed the same evolutionary job as Monalee Champion, now over the years I have tried to get my discoveries across to people who may understand them but to no avail, the penny has simply not dropped even with those people who have a history of pedigree research behind them.
All of these people are far more intelligent than me and I assume that it was providence that enabled me to discover what I claim to have discovered more than any great intellectual ability but as I have written the penny has not dropped with anybody else concerning my findings.
An North American pedigree analyst suggested that if I make some predictions which come to pass then generally people would not be interested whether they understand the thing or not as long as any advice that I give bears fruit.
Obviously it has to be recorded predictions and in some of my previous posts I have touched on this writing that the first racehorse that I have recorded is Australia who has done quite well with his first crop.
I have subsequently discovered that I can give recorded information which may convince people that I would have also have highlighted Shamardal at least at the end of 2009 and subsequently all the other racehorses out of mares by Machiavellian who had performed with distinction on the track which earned them the right to go to stud.
So I would have highlighted racehorse like Red Rocks, Dark Angel and Zoffany but remember all of these animals have to pass a test first before I could advise on their continued use so as the penny has did not drop following my previous efforts to get me ideas across I shall travel this route in the hope of earning some money for all my efforts over the years.
Have a look at the first reply that I received from a man called Tony Morris back in 1988 https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... ph+dotters first of all click my video titled EDIROR read this and folloew by clicking EDITOR 2.
In the future I hope to publish an E – Book or magazine on Amazon providing the evidence that I have referred to, this book will cost about £20 to purchase and will be called SEEING INTO THE FUTURE now this will not affect the status quo of either the racehorse or racing greyhound industries in any way things will continue as normal.