Mirror Image 41

Understanding pedigrees, inbreeding, dosage, etc.

Moderators: Roguelet, hpkingjr, WaveMaster, Lucy

touching
Yearling

Mirror Image 41

Postby touching » Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:07 pm

Several hours after posting Mirror Image 40 on the forum of the thoroughbredhorsepedigreequery website I thought to myself although the reply from Tony Morris remember who is a famous thoroughbred pedigree analyst from England paint my findings in a bad light some people might actually think that I have made this reply up.
So to counteract that I shall include two pages from a book that I never published, a book that was not published because I finally assumed the necessary interest was not there to make my effort worthwhile.
In Tony’s reply he wrote that if I did know that the stallion On and On was by Nasrullah how could I convince people that I knew the subject, well I asked Tony in my letter if he knew whether or not On and On was by Nasrullah because I knew that On and On was the sire of the mother of Alydar and although I thought I had seen some where that On and On was by Nasrullah I was not sure and if this was confirmed by Tony then I could lump Alydar along with Mr Prospector as the way forward animals.
Well this was the opinion that I had formed at the time, so type You Tube Play Yourself into the Google search and then type NORTHERN CANCER JOSEPH DOTTERS which should have been Northern Dancer Joseph Dotters in the You Tube search box and read, at halfway the page disappears and then appears fuzzy wait until the page appears again before you finish reading.
You will see this page was created on the 17th of March 2011 once you have finished then type ALYDAR JOSEPH DOTTERS into the You Tube search box and follow the same procedure.
Remember the page will disappear about halfway through and your computer screen will just turn black but wait until the page appears again before continuing to read, this page was created on March 21st 2011.