Mirror Image 44

Understanding pedigrees, inbreeding, dosage, etc.

Moderators: Roguelet, hpkingjr, WaveMaster, Lucy

touching
Yearling

Mirror Image 44

Postby touching » Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:54 pm

As I have written an American thoroughbred analyst told me that if I make predictions that come to pass then they for one would have to take more interest in what I have presented and as I now have taught several people how to go about making predictions based on my findings and knowing the pain staking process that is involved I can understand why people even people with a history of pedigree research behind them have found great difficulty understanding what I have presented.
So what I intend to do is to publish a little book with Amazon which will cost only five English pounds, that book will contain the identities of the racehorses that I have highlighted and who are due to start stud duties the following year.
Once the following years breeding season has finished in both hemispheres I will then post the identities of those racehorses on the forum of the THOROUGHHORSEPEDIGREEQUERY website in January the following year.
Now I have cauterized my predictions according to their stud fees and for this exercise I shall not worry about converting the pounds into Euros and I shall just lump all the racehorses whose initial studs fee is £50,000 or 50,000 Euros or higher together and I shall do the same for those priced at 40,000, 30,000, 20,000 10,000 and those below 10,000 be it Euros or pounds.
The highest category was for those stallions whose fee was set at 50,000 or over and they include George Washington, Dylan Thomas, Sea the Stars. Frankel, Australia and Kingman and Gleneagles, so far Dylan Thomas, Sea the Stars and Frankel have passed the ratings test George Washington with only one surviving filly cannot be cauterized and Australia, Kingman and Gleneagles are not long enough at stud to be cauterized either.
Of those racehorses I would have highlighted Sea the Stars, Australia and Gleneagles and considering what I have written it will be no big deal if either Australia or Gleneagles pass the rating test but were I can separate those racehorses is the accomplishment they have achieved or have not achieved of reaching the leading five sires in Europe at the end of some year.
Of those whose initial stud fee was set at 40,000 or over and in that group we have Shamardal, Manduro, Teofilo, Duke of Marmalade, Ravens Pass and Declaration of War with Shamardal, Manduro and Teofilo passing the ratings test and with Shamardal and Teofilo getting into the leading five sires in Europe Table, I claim that I would have highlighted Shamardal by the way.
Next we have those stallions whose initial stud fee was set between 30,000 and 39,999 and in their ranks we have Oratorio, North Light, Hurricane Run, Holy Roman Emperor, New Approach, Mastercraftsman and Dawn Approach with Oratorio, Hurricane Run, Holy Roman Emperor, New Approach and Mastercraftsman passing my ratings test and I have had not had enough time to cauterized Dawn Approach yet and New Approach was highlighted by myself at the end of 2014 due to certain facts becoming available.
We then we have those stallions whose stud fee was set between 20, 000 and 29,999 and they include Bago, Azamour, Dubawi, Motivator, Zenno Rob Roy, Authorized, Excellent Art, Lawman, Makfi, Rip Van Winkle, Pour Moi, Workforce, Nathaniel, Excelbration, Camelot, Intello, Charm Spirit and Slade Power.
Azamour, Dubawi, Motivator, Authorized, Makfi, Camelot and Intello have passed my ratings test and so far only Dubawi of those stallions has reach the top five positions in a Table of Europe’s leading sires and I have not had enough time to cauterize either Charm Spirit or Slade Power yet.
Any racehorse that I have highlighted and who finishes first or second in a Group One Race of one mile three furlongs or more will have to pass my ratings test first of all before I advice on the use of any of those stallions so that rules out Nathaniel who I would have highlighted along with Azamour.
Of the stallions whose stud fee was set between 10,000 and 19,999 we have Doyen, Alkasased, Rakti, Whipper, Starcraft, Cacique, Araafa, Shirocco, Aussie Rules, Librettist, Ad Valorem, Iffraai, Rail Link, Amadeus Wolf, Red Clubs, Cockney Rebel, Dutch Art, Dark Angel, Jeremy, Mount Nelson and Tamayuz.
Also we have Soldier of Fortune, Yeats, Lope De Vega, Starspangledbanner, Canford Cliffs, Cape Blanco, Dream Ahead, Poets Voice, So You Think, Born at Sea, Power, Farhh, Al Kazeem, Maxios, Style Vendome, Lethal Force, Ruler of the World, Noble Mission, Olympic Glory, Toronad and Verrazano.
Well Cacique, Shirocco, Aussie Rules, Iffraaj, Dutch Art, Dark Angel, Mount Nelson, Lope De Vega, Dream Ahead, have passed my test and I have not had enough time to cauterize a few of those stallions yet and I would have highlighted Dark Angel and Power of those named stallions.
Let me just write that a lot of stallions retired to stud whose initial stud fee was set below 10,000 either pounds or Euros and I would have highlighted three racehorses Zoffany, Red Rocks and Seville and I would not have advised on the use of either Red Rocks or Seville because they did not finish either first or second in a group One race of one mile and two furlongs.
So we shall wait and see how the produce of Australia, Cable Bay, Night of Thunder and Gleneagles fare out in 2019 God spare us all and in due course I will spread my wings to include the racehorses from the rest of the world.