Gr 1 Malibu

Post and discuss your picks and selections here.

Moderators: Roguelet, hpkingjr, WaveMaster, K~2

TJ
Darley line

Postby TJ » Sun Dec 23, 2007 11:23 pm

I wonder if this is how Andy Beyer, Jerry Brown and Len Rogozin got started:>)

Shergar
Starters Handicap

Postby Shergar » Sun Dec 23, 2007 11:41 pm

Andy Beyer could use a lot of HUTI. Maybe he would take that stick out and put his thumb where it belongs.

Shergar

bdw0617
Darley line

Postby bdw0617 » Sun Dec 23, 2007 11:54 pm

1. Billy Donovan to a recruit "sir, not only can I get your son to graduate college and lead to a natational campionship, I can get your 2YO to breeze in a mintue flat."

Now TJ, I would think the HUTI method would pick Les Grand Trois, because UTI, it looks alot like menage e trois, and well.. menage e trois are pretty cool 8)
"When the solution is simple, God is answering.”
- Einstein

Rokeby Forever
Darley line

Postby Rokeby Forever » Mon Dec 24, 2007 12:06 am

Shergar wrote:I'm developing a system for picking sure winners. I believe when I have it perfected, it will challange the T.U.M.B. System.
Shergar - You have a good point that if both systems pick the same horse, it would be a mortal lock. Between wiggling a thumb and downing some scotch, how can a handicapper go wrong?

Will the HUTI system carry over to picking women? Too many times when I was younger, I'd meet Marilyn Monroe at 2AM and wake up next to Moby Dick at 8AM.
What synthetics are to California racing:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gb0mxcpPOU

Shergar
Starters Handicap

Postby Shergar » Mon Dec 24, 2007 12:20 am

I have studiously applied the HUTI system in handicapping two legged fillies for near on 30 years. I regret to inform you it has been a abject failure.

As for applying it to the four legged version of fillies, it is still a work in progess. I believe the UTI part of HUTI should be a pretty easy sell. Only if I could get Johnny Walker to sponser my system. (If JW was good enough for Winston Churchill, it is good enough for me.)

Hey, TUMBHUTI coming together could become an,
Industry Standard

All the best, Shergar

Rokeby Forever
Darley line

Postby Rokeby Forever » Mon Dec 24, 2007 1:25 am

Shergar - I'm sorry to hear about the HUTI failure with the two legged fillies. I guess no system is perfect.

Once we get rolling, the THUBHUTI System would blow away Beyer, Ragozin, and Brown. Those three are the gooniest guys in the business - compared to them, Shergar, TJ, and Rokeby are GQ material! :D

I speak for everyone here when I write that we're excited about the HUTI project. Keep us posted on its progress.

winds
Breeder's Cup Contender

Postby winds » Mon Dec 24, 2007 6:10 am

You guys are NUTS!!!!!! Butt you make me laugh! Have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy and Prosperous New Year.

Love,
winds

TJ
Darley line

Postby TJ » Mon Dec 24, 2007 8:24 am

winds wrote:You guys are NUTS!!!!!! Butt you make me laugh! Have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy and Prosperous New Year.

Love,
winds

Hi Winds,
Us east "coasters" are up a long time ago, those west "coasters" (where Roke is and uses under his glass of scotch) is still sleeping it off:>) You too made me giggle reading your post. "Butt" in all seriousness I want to wish you the very best Christmas and a Happy Healthy New Year. TJ

TJ
Darley line

Postby TJ » Mon Dec 24, 2007 8:56 am

Rokeby Forever wrote:Shergar - I'm sorry to hear about the HUTI failure with the two legged fillies. I guess no system is perfect.

Once we get rolling, the THUBHUTI System would blow away Beyer, Ragozin, and Brown. Those three are the gooniest guys in the business - compared to them, Shergar, TJ, and Rokeby are GQ material! :D

I speak for everyone here when I write that we're excited about the HUTI project. Keep us posted on its progress.

Hi Roke,
Let's not forget BDW in that list of GQ whatever's:>) Not realizing this as I was not previously privy (say that 10 times fast) to Shergar's method, I had all ready incorporated the two. If you remember I told you I would have to wait till after Christmas to post my choices because my thumbs were occupied. I am at this moment involved in the TUTI system (thumbs under the influence) as during the season it is time to enjoy two fisted Holiday cheer and the Thumb, HUTI and TUTI systems are interchangeable and absolutely dependent on one another in order to hold these two glasses properly. Although during the Holiday season the purpose has changed, I am sure the 3 can be compatible when trying to combine their individual merits to improve this handicapping system (after Christmas:>). Thanks Shergar for that invaluable post. TJ

Rokeby Forever
Darley line

Postby Rokeby Forever » Mon Dec 24, 2007 12:10 pm

TJ wrote: I had all ready incorporated the two. If you remember I told you I would have to wait till after Christmas to post my choices because my thumbs were occupied. I am at this moment involved in the TUTI system (thumbs under the influence) as during the season it is time to enjoy two fisted Holiday cheer and the Thumb, HUTI and TUTI systems are interchangeable and absolutely dependent on one another in order to hold these two glasses properly. Although during the Holiday season the purpose has changed, I am sure the 3 can be compatible when trying to combine their individual merits to improve this handicapping system (after Christmas:>). Thanks Shergar for that invaluable post. TJ

Hi TJ,

I see that you're already working on the TUMBHUTI2 Value System, which will be a perfect compliment to the TUMBHUTI System. Between the two, I think we'll have a method so strong that people can stop buying the Racing Form!

We need to promote this better....TJ and Shergar, how's this?

For the first 100 people that order the TUMBHUTI and upcoming TUMBHUTI2 Systems, we'll spare no expense and throw in an extra jar of Vaseline and a shotglass with each purchase. If not completely satisfied, the Vaseline and shotglass are theirs to keep.

Sound good?

Rokeby Forever
Darley line

Postby Rokeby Forever » Mon Dec 24, 2007 12:42 pm

Here's some good news!

I just got off the phone with Hank Goldberg, and he's willing to try the TUMBHUTI and TUMBHUTI2 Systems during the next BC telecast. When people see Hank Goldberg sitting there using the TUMB, HUTI, and TUMBHUTI2 Systems and picking winner after winner, these systems might win an honorary Eclipse Award! :D

bdw0617
Darley line

Postby bdw0617 » Mon Dec 24, 2007 2:29 pm

Rokeby Forever wrote:Here's some good news!

I just got off the phone with Hank Goldberg, and he's willing to try the TUMBHUTI and TUMBHUTI2 Systems during the next BC telecast. When people see Hank Goldberg sitting there using the TUMB, HUTI, and TUMBHUTI2 Systems and picking winner after winner, these systems might win an honorary Eclipse Award! :D

considering he was plastered on breeders cup day he is the perfect s pokesman
"When the solution is simple, God is answering.”

- Einstein

Rokeby Forever
Darley line

Postby Rokeby Forever » Mon Dec 24, 2007 2:33 pm

But he bombed because he didn't used the TUMB System with it - HUTI doesn't work as well without it.

Shergar
Starters Handicap

Postby Shergar » Mon Dec 24, 2007 6:49 pm

You will have to leave me out of the GQ discussion. Here in Idaho our concept of dressing up is putting on a clean pair of levis.

Merry Christmas to all.

Shergar

Rokeby Forever
Darley line

Postby Rokeby Forever » Mon Dec 24, 2007 7:16 pm

Shergar wrote:You will have to leave me out of the GQ discussion. Here in Idaho our concept of dressing up is putting on a clean pair of levis.

Clean Levis? Here in Northern Nevada, it's putting on clean underwear!