Crosspost- cookbook fundraiser from another site..

Discuss horse welfare and rescue and horses in need of assistance.

Moderators: Roguelet, WaveMaster, Jessi P, Diane

Karie
Grade III Winner

Crosspost- cookbook fundraiser from another site..

Postby Karie » Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:54 am

Hopefully I can post this here...

I am a MSN group member of Michigan Equine lovers. They are doing a fundraiser for a lady who lost her husband to cancer recently. She has kids and horses to take care of and has had a hard time.

They have made a cookbook with MANY recipes.. some are horse camping recipes, and many other types.
She is closing out the order on friday and I thought I would post it here incase anyone is interested.

the cookbooks are $20 with shipping and handling... Paypal is the easiest way.. Its a great idea for a horse person christmas present.
I ordered a couple myself.

The deadline for payment is Oct. 27th.

The cost is 20.00 this includes shipping.

The profit will be given to SmokesMistyRose as part of a Fundraiser for her and her family.

There is some AWESOME recipes sure to make anyone fat after reading the cookbook and making the recipes.

Payment details:

PayPal ID :

[email protected] make sure you give me your name and address if paying by PayPal.

my email address is [email protected]

Or send check or money order to:

Brenda Snider
P.O. Box 92
KawKawlin, MI 48631-0092

Payment must be recieved by Oct. 27th.

CookBooks will be shipped to me and sent out on Dec. 16th in time for the holidays.

Thanks,
Brenda

LINK TO ORIGINAL POSThttp://groups.msn.com/MichiganEquineLovers/general.msnw?action=get_message&mview=0&ID_Message=118732&all_topics=0