Seven T Farm, inc - St. Cloud, FL, 1987, TB, Mare

Ask members to help you find horse pictures, past performances, past owners/trainers, or tracks where a horse won it's last race.

Moderators: Roguelet, WaveMaster, Lucy, Diane

striking pleasure
Newborn

Seven T Farm, inc - St. Cloud, FL, 1987, TB, Mare

Postby striking pleasure » Fri Nov 21, 2008 11:18 am

I was wondering if anyone has heard of this farm, and if so what happened to it? I have a TB, mare out of Strike the Anvil (sire), and
Just for Pleasure (D), she was born in 1987, her name Striking Pleasure..
You can email me at --
[email protected]
Thank you for your help, Michelle :)

CountRaja
Maiden Special Weight

Postby CountRaja » Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:08 pm

Yes, this farm is still in St. Cloud. on Hwy 192. However, I don't think they breed Thoroughbreds anymore.
Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat.

CountRaja
Maiden Special Weight

Postby CountRaja » Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:03 pm

Sorry, hit the "post" button too fast. There are quite a few horses roaming their pastures and they run cattle in there as well. I believe (or so I was told) they run a beef cattle operation now. Their sign, however, still says Seven T Farm Thoroughbreds.
Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat.

striking pleasure
Newborn

Postby striking pleasure » Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:37 pm

Is there anyway of getting any info to them, I have a TB, mare, that is 21 now, and have had her for years, just would like to thank them for breeding a great mare..

striking pleasure
Newborn

Postby striking pleasure » Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:19 pm

Also, Thank you for the info. countraja !!! means allot to me.. :)

CountRaja
Maiden Special Weight

Postby CountRaja » Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:59 pm

Well, I don't live in FL anymore (in Kentucky now) but I go back quite often. I'll see if I can't contact them next time I'm there.