GSV and GRASP Handicapping Results

General racing discussion.

Moderators: Roguelet, hpkingjr, WaveMaster

George William Smith
Restricted Stakes Winner

GSV and GRASP Handicapping Results

Postby George William Smith » Wed Feb 02, 2005 8:10 pm

I posted the Sunshine Millions results on General Discussion part of this forum. Today, at Gulfstream, the GSV and GRASP hit a $100.80 winner in the last race today.

This new system using my numbers is showing great results and most days show a profit far in excess of those days that it does show a loss.

This is a pedigree based handicapping approach and is intended only as a tool. The success may not last, but it might be in your best interest to follow the results if you have any interest as a handicapper.

There is a link to my latest newsletter [which contains how the system works] on my web site that is found at:

<http://www.members.shaw.ca/thematchmaker>
:D

George William Smith
Restricted Stakes Winner

GSV Update

Postby George William Smith » Sun Feb 06, 2005 5:51 pm

Through the 9th day of intensive GSV Betting [Feb 6th]
....18 straight losing races for the Single Circle GSV horse. This horse has the highest GSV, Sire and Broodmare Sire score in the race. [using a $2 betting unit to win, the Single Circle GSV System is down $36.00

Over the same period of time there were 34 races played under the Triple Circle GSV betting system with 9 winners for a profit of $211.40 using a $2 betting unit.

The Triple Circle GSV System is played when three different horses have the highest score in the three categories [GSV, Sire and Broodmare Sire categories]. One horse has the best overall pedigree strength, another the best sire and still another the best broodmare sire. Such situations make great betting situations with the horse with the highest overall pedigree strength winning a high percentage of the races at high odds. :D