Dixie Brass mare

Get advice on your broodmares and stallion selection.

Moderators: Roguelet, WaveMaster, madelyn, Diane

gufman4
Weanling

Dixie Brass mare

Postby gufman4 » Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:17 pm

I have a Dixie Brass mare ( Dixie Lil' ), nice mare any breeding advice? Suggestions?

gufman4
Weanling

Postby gufman4 » Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:53 pm

i should have mentioned i am in the KY - IN market. Thanks for any help

gufman4
Weanling

Postby gufman4 » Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:11 pm

I was thinking of Killenaule or some other IN studs - Roguelet who do you like since you are in that market. Would go to KY if there would be a good cross in a " reasonable " price range

madelyn

Postby madelyn » Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:25 pm

I answered this query also under "stallions." I don't think Killenaule is a good cross for your mare.

Stud fees in KY are dropping drastically - if you go to the Thoroughbred Times online stallion directory and look in KY for $1,000-5,000 stud fees the sheer size of the list will amaze you. So since the fee is likely to be the same, is your mare resident of KY or IN? Are you breeding to sell or to race?

I don't know why - it is inexplicable to me - that IN-breds just don't seem to have that much market value compared to their earning potential. If you and your mare are not in IN it makes no sense to go to a stallion there, foal in KY and end up with a foal eligible for neither the KY nor the IN breeder's program.
So Run for the Roses, as fast as you can.....

SIXSAINT
Weanling

Re: Dixie Brass mare

Postby SIXSAINT » Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:31 am

gufman4 wrote:I have a Dixie Brass mare ( Dixie Lil' ), nice mare any breeding advice? Suggestions?

I am Bloodstock Agent Based in Fla currently in North Texas....
www.starquine.com
Hello,look at my listings ALAAZO, MALT MAGIC, MASSIVE DRAMA, HALO NAJIB, E Z WARRIOR, ASPEN RIDGE... ** PASS INFO along....

I recommend you Breed her to either HALO NAJIB OR MASSIVE DRAMA in Indiana... Program is Excellent and i placed these 2 Stallion for ZAYAT STABLES along with 3 others.. You can Nick mare Free @ TRUENICKs.com

Contact myself If Anyt ..?? ok Also U can BId today until 8pm on Seasons for as Littlle as $250.. Yes $250 @ www.Starquine.com

Tappiano
Grade II Winner

Postby Tappiano » Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:57 am

SIXSAINT wrote:
gufman4 wrote:I have a Dixie Brass mare ( Dixie Lil' ), nice mare any breeding advice? Suggestions?

www.starquine.com
Hello,look at my listings ALAAZO, MALT MAGIC, MASSIVE DRAMA, HALO NAJIB, E Z WARRIOR, ASPEN RIDGE... ** PASS INFO along....

I recommend you Breed her to either HALO NAJIB OR MASSIVE DRAMA in Indiana... Program is Excellent and i placed these 2 Stallion for ZAYAT STABLES along with 3 others.. You can Nick mare Free @ TRUENICKs.com

Contact myself If Anyt ..?? ok Also U can BId today until 8pm on Seasons for as Littlle as $250.. Yes $250 @ www.Starquine.com

Which one of the stallions you represent would be good for that mare and can you give us some idea of pricing?

SIXSAINT
Weanling

Postby SIXSAINT » Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:12 pm

Tappiano wrote:
SIXSAINT wrote:

www.starquine.com

Which one of the stallions you represent would be good for that mare and can you give us some idea of pricing?

Call me ok.. So I can get your thoughts and Email U Some nicks etc.. 206 432 1375

Tappiano
Grade II Winner

Postby Tappiano » Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:16 pm

Sorry you are soliciting for business on a forum, I'd like to read what you are thinking instead of getting a report that I can easily run myself.

SIXSAINT
Weanling

Postby SIXSAINT » Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:58 pm

Tappiano wrote:Sorry you are soliciting for business on a forum, I'd like to read what you are thinking instead of getting a report that I can easily run myself.

Look I am Not Soliciting.. I Placed these Stallions and U can USE Info or Find Out on your Own.. ok.. DONT Place a INQUIRE If U Dont want FEEDBACK ok.. I am Not ZGetting Commision for Selling Seasons. Ok.. I Know My BUSINESS and Do my HOMEWORK those Are FACTS,, Not Being Rude ok.. I U Know U can Do NIcks Yoruself then Use UR Judgement If U Dont WANT Others ... I am Happy to Help U get a Season to these ZAYAT Owned Stallions..I Placed them and I BELIEVE in them too... So Do the Farms that Evaluated them.... ok... :D

going4stamina
Allowance Winner

Postby going4stamina » Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:51 pm

I hope Zayat finds some cash to pay you, as he apparently isn't paying the bank :wink: .

SIXSAINT
Weanling

Postby SIXSAINT » Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:21 pm

going4stamina wrote:I hope Zayat finds some cash to pay you, as he apparently isn't paying the bank :wink: .

There are 2 Sides to Every Story... He still is Racing and Winning Races ..