Araba!

General discussions about the technical aspects of the site -- generating reports, reading reports, uploading information, forum techniques, etc.

Moderators: Roguelet, WaveMaster, Lucy

thistle-c
Weanling

Araba!

Postby thistle-c » Fri Mar 18, 2005 1:47 pm

Help :shock: !

I have not been able to read the message board and check the Research Request, etc, recently, due to major computor problems. Just found the following horse on the Database TAZRATT, I suspect he has been added as he probably is a racing arab. He is pure bred, but not a T.B, does anyone fancy a challenge. I'm too tired tonight, I will check in a day or two when I have more time and delete were necessary.

Thanks in anticipation. :)

Chris

Lucy

Postby Lucy » Fri Mar 18, 2005 6:51 pm

Working on it, Chris. It'll be gone by morning. :)

He's actually what's left of a VERY long and involved Halflinger cross pedigree, added by someone in France who probably didn't understand the database's instructions. :roll: Shame, they put a lot of work in. I replicated it as best I could over on the all-breed site, hopefully they'll find it.

thistle-c
Weanling

A big Thank You

Postby thistle-c » Sat Mar 19, 2005 8:18 am

A big Thank You, Lucy. I usually have a go, when I find the odd non-T.B that appears on here, but I thought Arrgh, when I saw all those Arabs.

Great work. :D

Thanks. Chris

Lucy

Postby Lucy » Sat Mar 19, 2005 8:56 pm

Thanks Chris. :)

Can't say I blame you for passing on it.....it was a monster! Took hours to remove all the addition info and then delete them all. Those Arabs went back to the mid-1800s, the haflinger side back to around 1900. Like I said, someone put in a LOT of work, as none of those horses were in the database already.

Anyway, if you see any more that you don't have time for, feel free to give me a shout. I have little else to do. :lol: