CTHS Winter Mixed Sale

Talk about upcoming sales or auction results.

Moderators: Roguelet, WaveMaster, madelyn

Maureen
Allowance Winner

Postby Maureen » Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:23 pm

westover wrote:The CTHS Board is not comprised of "an old boys network" you may want to familiarize yourself Maureen with the people on it. In fact its not comprised of Old Boys at all.. and FYI elections are currently in the process.

Now Woodbine, thats a whole other "old boys" topic..

I know who is on the Board. I've been a member of the CTHS for probably 30 years. My statement was a figure of speech, as in a lot of them have been on the board for quite a while. And I also know that elections are in process. I've already voted-for people that will be new to to the board!

native diver
Newborn

Postby native diver » Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:44 pm

If the CTHS is so restricted because of Woodbine than move the sale it's that simple but I'm afraid there is a lot more going on in the back ground than anyone really wants to know.

westover
Allowance Winner

Postby westover » Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:03 pm

ND, you can't imagine how many times this has been looked at, discussed, new sites looked for etc.. it is a really tough problem as being right at Woodbine is so convient for the Trainers & the Airport is right there for out of Towners.. its been laboured over for year's.. Their are some serious difficulties on both sides of that fence.. :(

Maureen, as a figure of speech "old boys network" is usually referred to as a very old & long standing establishment" so I guess I am somewhat confused by the comment?? I am not sure who it is that should be "shook up" on the board??

Congratulations on your 30 year's as a member.
Horse Radish