dash for cash own daughter

Questions and postings about buying and selling Thoroughbreds.

Moderators: Roguelet, WaveMaster, Jessi P, madelyn

Sylvie Hebert
Restricted Stakes Winner

dash for cash own daughter

Postby Sylvie Hebert » Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:19 pm

Someone here has an own daughter of Dash for Cash for sale.
http://www.allbreedpedigree.com/keen+on+kash
mare is in good condition and vet checked sound for breeding She is not mine,I have no interest in it,just helping
The sport and industry survive not only because of the champions that are remembered forever but also because of the losers that are so easy to forget...

fastappy
Starters Handicap

Postby fastappy » Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:15 am

Old mare, but very nicely bred with Nohome II, Alamitos Bar, & Go Man Go on the bottom. I don't see any black type production, but I'm not sure if it would show on this data base.
"He's by Damon Runyon out of a Don Rickles mare," Actor Jack Klugman

Sylvie Hebert
Restricted Stakes Winner

Postby Sylvie Hebert » Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:53 am

Not many of those left.
The sport and industry survive not only because of the champions that are remembered forever but also because of the losers that are so easy to forget...

KBEquine
Grade III Winner

Postby KBEquine » Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:32 pm

So where is the mare?

madelyn

Postby madelyn » Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:21 am

I guess in Canada..
So Run for the Roses, as fast as you can.....

KBEquine
Grade III Winner

Postby KBEquine » Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:17 pm

madelyn wrote:I guess in Canada..

Thanks, I guess I was subtly (too subtly?) suggesting that if Sylvie wanted to help the owners place the mare, contact information or a link to a sale ad would help.

Edited to add: Subtlety has never been my forte . . . I clearly did it wrong.

Probably should have been edited to check spelling of variations of the word 'subtle'. I just didn't.

Sylvie Hebert
Restricted Stakes Winner

Postby Sylvie Hebert » Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:53 am

A guy named Patrick in Quebec owns the mare.He is selling all his horses.He bought that mare last winter to "start breeding".Like a lot of people he regrets it now.Anyone interested I will give him the infos,he speaks french just a bit of english.I won't post his infos at large in english as per his asking.The mare is advertised in french around there.
By the way if you read and speak french the mare is advertised on "cheval de reve" a french sale site.

KBEquine
Grade III Winner

Postby KBEquine » Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:38 pm

Clearly, subtlety isn't my style.

Sylvie, I don't know why you can't actually POST a link to the ad that "some guy named Patrick" has already made public, because many people - including me - CAN read French but would prefer to know if Patrick's asking price is somewhere in the realm of reality before wasting anyone's time, contacting him.

But never mind - no longer interested. There are a lot of nice mares out there that don't make potential buyers beg for information.

Sylvie Hebert
Restricted Stakes Winner

Postby Sylvie Hebert » Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:42 pm

KB I did name one site where you can find her but here is the link as I can put it:
http://montreal.kijiji.ca/c-animaux-ani ... Z399637766

hope it works ....

As you notice he did not put it in the ad.....he insist on discussing it himself so call him. I asked him about posting the link first.

Jeff
Starters Handicap

Postby Jeff » Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:47 am

Moderators, since this is a AQHA mare and not a thoroughbred mare, maybe this thread could get moved over to the allbreed site.

What next? Shetland Ponies for sale on the thoroughbred pedigree forum?

Jeff

Jessi P

Postby Jessi P » Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:36 am

I left this here because some people do breed TBs to QHs. Unfortunately I dont have the capability to move it to the allbreed site, where it would probably get better results.

Public Service Announcement - if you are trying to help someone sell a horse it is ALWAYS smart to include a direct link to where the horse is posted for sale online. That way interested parties can venture there themselves for more information. If the website is in a foreign language your browser will often offer to translate for you if the website designer has enabled a translator script. Alternatively you can google "free translator" and there are several free websites available that will translate from and into the language of your choice.
Jessi P
330 383 1281
[email protected]

Diane

Postby Diane » Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:35 am

I too thought a link would have been good but looking at this mare's pedigree was an eye opener. I do know that Dash For Cash is THEE name in qh racing but that's about the extent of what I know. I find it fascinating that Imperatrice is Dash For Cash's 4th dam.
Having a DFC daughter that is a 1994 model would be about the same as having a 1994 Storm Cat daughter. It would be something to think about and by the time one thought about it long enough she'd be sold. :wink:

Sylvie Hebert
Restricted Stakes Winner

Postby Sylvie Hebert » Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:10 pm

the allbred forum has almost no visitors or action.I don't own this mare or have any interest in it.I don't bred horses,but she has stellar rare pedigree and I know here is a racing forum and lot's are into both breeds.I did post a link as asked .Hopefully Patrick will be able to answer but he definitly is not english.I like the guy,he is green but very honest and a hard working man,his wife is pregnant and he is in over his head.He also has a 4 yo SI102 mare sound and a yearling filly with nice breeding.

KBEquine
Grade III Winner

Postby KBEquine » Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:15 pm

Hi Sylvie -

A belated thank-you for posting the information & you have a PM, which is by way of explanation of why I said I'd lost interest. No insult was intended & I appreciate the posts.

Sylvie Hebert
Restricted Stakes Winner

Postby Sylvie Hebert » Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:08 pm

If someone wants her Patrick the owner just dropped her I think he cannot feed her.Too bad I am an old sick woman...someone please pick her up,these bloodlines are so scarced now.
Last edited by Sylvie Hebert on Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.