Please help me out in this one

Ask members to help you find horse pictures, past performances, past owners/trainers, or tracks where a horse won it's last race.

Moderators: Roguelet, WaveMaster, Lucy, Diane

briarhalo
Allowance Winner

Please help me out in this one

Postby briarhalo » Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:06 pm

Hey guys.....Last year I posted about an OTTB I had taken in named Rey.

Well, I have his picture entered into a contest for a portrait of him that I would give anything to win. Please, please could you help out? Its simple, and you will not get any spam or emails as a result. Just my huge gratitude.

All you have to do, follow this link on Facebook, Click on Rey's picture and then "like" it. This would mean the world to me!

Thank you!!
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid= ... =3&theater

briarhalo
Allowance Winner

Postby briarhalo » Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:57 am

This weekend, Rey fought for his life at Milton Equine due to serious colic. His colon twisted. He had he twisted colon. The vet gave him a 10% chance at survival. He showed the true TB heart and one that fight. First, this portrait was important. Now, it means the world to mean. If you could find it in your heart to vote, it would mean more than you could ever imagine. Thank you so much.

Affirmed1
Allowance Winner

voted for him...

Postby Affirmed1 » Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:48 am

He's beautiful, such a kind eye. Hope you win! 8)

Diane

Postby Diane » Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:44 pm

Liked!
I've got a watercolor that was given to me back in the 70's. The artist was N Hooper and the horse greatly reminds me of Rey, the dainty ears, soft intelligent eye, and an alertness that says photogenic. Best of luck.

briarhalo
Allowance Winner

Postby briarhalo » Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:54 am

Thank you so much everyone so far. Diane, it was his eye that sold me. When I first saw the picture of him posted on Second Start TBS, I HAD to have him. Met him and there was no turning back.