Contact info needed

General on-topic discussion.

Moderators: Roguelet, hpkingjr, WaveMaster

Mahubah
Freshman Sire

Contact info needed

Postby Mahubah » Wed Dec 03, 2014 2:32 pm

I am working on an article on American racehorses that were claimed at some point in their careers and became G1 winners in 2014. I have identified five so far: Palace, Big Macher, Iotapa, Belle Galantey and Moonshine Mullin. The problem now is trying to get hold of trainers and owners for some insight into why the claims were made. Can any of you put me in touch with any of the following, or provide contact info?

Palace -- Linda Rice (trainer), Antonino Muccio (owner)
Moonshine Mullin -- Randy Morse (trainer), Randy Patterson (owner)
Big Macher -- Richard Baltas (trainer), Brendan Bakir (co-owner), Tom Mansor (co-owner)
Belle Galantey -- Rudy Rodriguez (trainer), Michael Dubb (co-owner), Gary Aisquit (co-owner)
Iotapa -- John Sadler (trainer), Kosta Hronis (co-owner), Peter Hronis (co-owner)

If you can help, please send me a PM. Thanks!
"A man who was merely a man and said the sort of things Jesus said would not be a great moral teacher...You must make your choice. Either this man was, and is, the Son of God: or else a madman or something worse." C. S. Lewis

ct2346
Starters Handicap

Re: Contact info needed

Postby ct2346 » Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:49 pm

I have always found this site helpful. it may have everything you need?

http://www.monticule.com/regions.html?i=12

Mahubah
Freshman Sire

Postby Mahubah » Fri Dec 05, 2014 1:09 pm

Thank you!
"A man who was merely a man and said the sort of things Jesus said would not be a great moral teacher...You must make your choice. Either this man was, and is, the Son of God: or else a madman or something worse." C. S. Lewis

madelyn

Postby madelyn » Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:35 am

Not to hijack - one of the best claims ever, in my opinion, was Furthest Land - Maker got him for $35K and then won a breeder's cup race with him.
So Run for the Roses, as fast as you can.....

Mahubah
Freshman Sire

Postby Mahubah » Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:44 am

Thanks for the tip!

murphysmom
2yo Maiden

Postby murphysmom » Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:50 am

Okay...what is the story behind "Be Bullish"? This 10 year old has run 84 races, the last one being at Aqueduct in New York yesterday. He is now in the millionare club with a lifetime earnings to date of $1,020,138. Be Bullish is being bounced back and forth between Repole and Jacobson now with him being claimed again yesterday by Jacobson for $20,000.