Rachel's Little Girl

General racing discussion.

Moderators: Roguelet, hpkingjr, WaveMaster

DDT
Breeder's Cup Winner

Re: Rachel's Little Girl

Postby DDT » Sun Sep 06, 2015 6:36 am

TJ

As always, you were right about hearing from the filly, what a nice G1 win for her. The manner in which her half brother won his first start makes me think that if they had waited just a little bit longer to start him he could have made some noise in the G1 Travers, perhaps even won the race. Again, nice call with the filly.

DDT

TJ
Darley line

Postby TJ » Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:53 am

DDT wrote:TJ

As always, you were right about hearing from the filly, what a nice G1 win for her. The manner in which her half brother won his first start makes me think that if they had waited just a little bit longer to start him he could have made some noise in the G1 Travers, perhaps even won the race. Again, nice call with the filly.

DDT

Hi DDT,
That wasn't very hard to do....Ray Charles could see this one coming:>) Jess's Dream is another story. He was amazing in his first start...but the way they've spaced his works I believe he will work his way up slowly into Stakes competition. Kiaran said it took him a full year to get him to the races working through issues, so he will be planning his races very carefully. TJ

TJ
Darley line

Postby TJ » Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:35 am

Jess's Dream is out for the year. Hopefully the time off will return him to the races a much sounder and healthier 4 YO. It would be a shame to never see this brilliant colt race again. Below is a short article. TJ
http://www.paulickreport.com/news/thoro ... r-of-2015/