Half sister to Ocho Ocho Ocho

General racing discussion.

Moderators: Roguelet, hpkingjr, WaveMaster

DDT
Breeder's Cup Winner

Half sister to Ocho Ocho Ocho

Postby DDT » Sat Apr 23, 2016 7:53 am

Squeeze, a Lemon Drop Kid half sister to Ocho Ocho Ocho is entered today in the 3rd race at Keeneland scheduled for the turf. Clement can have them ready first time out, even at this distance. She brings a bullet work with her, and just might be something special and may be worth a look.

Habits, a More Than Ready half to a couple of nice turf winners is entered in the 3rd at Aqu also scheduled for the turf with two bullet works coming into the race. Considering his purchase price it is hard to believe they opted for a 40K claiming event but his breeding and works suggest he is ready for a top effort. Another that might be worth a look.

DDT

DDT
Breeder's Cup Winner

Re: Half sister to Ocho Ocho Ocho

Postby DDT » Sat Apr 23, 2016 11:31 am

Squeeze won very professionally at 5-1, nice performance.

Habits, did not warm up good, and did not run until very late, last or next to last early, he closed ground late to get 4th, no cigar but not too bad.

DDT

Cree
Eclipse Champion

Postby Cree » Sat Apr 23, 2016 4:05 pm

Squeeze looked pretty good out there. Thanks for pointing her out.

DDT
Breeder's Cup Winner

Postby DDT » Sat Apr 23, 2016 6:25 pm

Cree

I remembered that you liked Ocho Ocho Ocho and when I saw that Squeeze was entered I thought I would post about her. She really finished well and it looked like she had a lot left, she could be really something, time will tell.

DDT

TJ
Darley line

Postby TJ » Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:21 am

Hi DDT,
Nice call and she's got some size compared to her smaller 1/2 brother Ocho. She did look impressive with her burst of speed to run down the winner. Here's the replay, she's number 2. TJ
https://www.bloodhorse.com/horse-racing ... on-4-23-16

DDT
Breeder's Cup Winner

Postby DDT » Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:28 am

Cree/TJ

Squeeze is entered today in the 4th at Belmont for the turf, if it stays on the grass I think she has a very good chance to make it 2 for 2. Chad has two entered and She Doesn't Mind looks like the best of the pair, but with a good trip, Squeeze should be rolling at the end.

DDT

DDT
Breeder's Cup Winner

Postby DDT » Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:11 pm

Well she won again and in really good time 1:33 and change, she closed with a rush and did not let me down. She could be any kind, hope some of you played her at 3-1.

DDT

TJ
Darley line

Postby TJ » Thu Jun 02, 2016 4:08 pm

DDT wrote:Well she won again and in really good time 1:33 and change, she closed with a rush and did not let me down. She could be any kind, hope some of you played her at 3-1.

DDT

Hi DDT,
I missed your heads up...lucky for you or she might have pulled up with my weight on board:>) Kidding aside, she looks like a pretty nice filly and 3-1 was real value. Good going! TJ

Cree
Eclipse Champion

Postby Cree » Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:44 pm

Dang! I missed the race. she's definitely one to watch, don't think we'll continue to get good prices on her.