Back to Pedigree Query
It is currently Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:33 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Miss Pinkerton
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:30 pm 

This filly came to my farm two years or so ago as a baby and was always a slow chunky lazy baby. She is still just about the laziest and most laid back horse you will find anywhere that is in training plus she looks like a Ransom Note or some kind of photoshopped horse -- enormous wide head from some other breed stuck atop a very short fat neck attached to a really LONG body with just a very tiny hump in the spine before the SI - and this big fat apple cheeked butt that is all Quarter Horse... on top of Long legs with big knees and hocks and HUGE feet that belong to a Shire somewhere who is missing them. She's brushing the stick at 17h. Her works have all been, well uninspiring is an understatement... but she has figured out that she likes to run on grass and she knows what to do when the gate opens. She's got 4th 3rd and 2nd her last three starts and we are entering Tuesday for Friday.

It's kind of fun to have a horse that has to be chased in the shedrow to jog for the state vet :D :D

Last edited by madelyn on Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Miss Pinkerton
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:56 pm 
Allowance Winner

Best of luck with her.

Post subject: Re: Miss Pinkerton
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 5:28 am 

thanks :D Yesterday in the 8th at Indiana, it turned up a much tougher field than last time. She got checked at the half, maybe boxed in there, and lost a bit of ground but ran in 3rd the whole way and fought off all the closers made a run but the 1-2 horses surged on, Finished in 3rd beat 2 lengths. I found it a bit inspiring that my chunko funny looking filly put me in front of a who's who of trainers straggling out behind. Now that Churchlil is closed Indiana and Belterra are picking up bigger names coming in to run. We are 5-0-1-2 66% at Indiana Grand.